Setting up Medusas

Soldato
What settings do you use for the amp, and for the little volume changer on the wire?

I am not sure what it should be set to for optimum sound. I've tried some of my own settings, but either music doesnt sound right, or the dolby/games doesnt sound right.

Any ideas?

Associate
Funnily enough I'm in the same boat as you. Mine arrived today and I've tried changing the cables around in the amp but the only channel that sounds 100% correct is the front. The Sub sounds ok when its not up too loud but the rear channel sounds extreemly compared to sounds in the rear channel.

Counterstrike Source sounds excellent with sounds from the front and the side and gives a good impression of direction but the rear for some reason sounds like its coming from an eighties pair of headphones with the sponge over each ear, it sounds horrible.

I have chosen the option within the Creative Audio Console to output sound in 5.1 and under the CMMS section I have it set to off.

Does anyone have any ideas or can anyone with the same card and headphones share their setup experiances please?

Associate
Mine had very poor sound from centre and rear speakers, no bass at all. I RMA'ed them back to overclockers and they've sent out new ones today.

Back
Top Bottom