Settlers - 10th Anniversary

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
I've downloaded the demo , but when i load the game (singleplayer) the music stutters in the background and its really jumpy when i move the mouse to go round the map. Any ideas anyone?

Running it 1152X864 - everything max

Soldato
CSGAS said:
Also how do you get more soldiers to go into military buildings? Sometimes they go in until the building is full, other times only 1 goes in. Why??
if there is a supply of gold that one should fill up more

Soldato
Wow! I was just playing Settlers 2 Gold earlier on today - love the game. Settlers 3 and 4 were not as good as 2, in my opinion - gameplay is unsurpassed.

I've not downloaded it - will do later on. Is it like a 3D version of Settlers 2 (I assume so) with the same mechanics of building roads to link everything? Or is it like Settlers 4 where you just wander? I missed the old days of rushing to the iron to get as many soldiers as possible! And not having to pay people like in S-IV. (unless I'm thinking of another game)

Soldato
Dave said:
Wow! I was just playing Settlers 2 Gold earlier on today - love the game. Settlers 3 and 4 were not as good as 2, in my opinion - gameplay is unsurpassed.

I've not downloaded it - will do later on. Is it like a 3D version of Settlers 2 (I assume so) with the same mechanics of building roads to link everything? Or is it like Settlers 4 where you just wander? I missed the old days of rushing to the iron to get as many soldiers as possible! And not having to pay people like in S-IV. (unless I'm thinking of another game)

Identical to the origional, just with C&C Generals-esque graphics and camera zoom options.

Actually they did remove the Vikings for some reason :(

Associate
VeNT said:
ok, having played the demo I can see a fair few faults with it.

[Rant]

a) roads, WHY CAN ONLY ONE CARRER WORK ON EACH STRETCH?

[/rant]
In S2 there were donkeys too once the roads became paved.

e) Geolgists
why can't I make 5 geologists and set them about looking for deposits where I want them, why have I got to put a flag at one place and then leave the one guy doing it?
The secret was to click send geologist repeatedly to send more than one.

b) unable to prioitise builds,
This is pointless when resources are moved so quickly from the HQ.

Back
Top Bottom