Sexy MX-5

Soldato
Duke said:
We really should sort out a community fund for buying this carp and getting it crushed, in comedy fashion :D

Did you see that epiose of 'Britain's Worst Driver' where the show bought one of the contestants Nova off him and blew it up in front of him :D

It was brilliant!

Shame though. Bit of a waste of an engine... 200bhp turbo'd lump... but the car was poo!

Soldato
Q: you go !!!! what a sad **** , sorry was lookin at cars saw yours and saw the question that man put to you , you are not a chav at all i think your car is fab if i had the money i would seriously put a bid on it , marky
26-Jan-06

A: awww thank you, I dont think he knows what a chav is, would a Chav have a motor like mine? lol

Q: Hi Haven't got a question. Just wanted to compliment you on your reply to the gentleman who complimented you on your use of the English language- only 1 word to describe people like that and I think we all know what that is.
26-Jan-06

A: awww Thank you its nice to know there are people out there willing to take the time to write a nice message, Thank you Rachal xx xxx xx

Q: hi nice car , im into mx5s as well and have a bomex kitted one , i love that spoiler where did you get it from or would you part with it for ££ please reply many thanks
25-Jan-06

A: Hello, Thanks for your messgae, everything on the car is from Japan, I am sorry I cant part with it as I am selling it with the car, maybe the person who buys it will do business with you, Thank you for your message Rachal x xxx x

theyre either chavs or think she's a stunner and sucking up to her :p

Man of Honour
OMG how totally wrong can you make a car look! I could imagine it might look alright if the whole nose area was about 20% smaller, but on a car the size of the mrk1 its just far far too large and totally unblances the looks of the thing (let alone the weight dist.... maybe thats what the big spoiler is for, to counter balance the nose cone!)

Soldato
wow, that is truly hideous, the corsa is nowhere near it, the mx5 a nice looking car as standard, if a little hair-dresser-ish :p and just completely gone and destoyed it, think the waterboat version of the mx5 is better looking!

Soldato
agw_01 said:
Did you see that epiose of 'Britain's Worst Driver' where the show bought one of the contestants Nova off him and blew it up in front of him :D

It was brilliant!

Shame though. Bit of a waste of an engine... 200bhp turbo'd lump... but the car was poo!

It was an extrememly stripped version if you get the chance to watch it again, wheels were different and the interior, wouldnt be suprised if the engine was gone.

Back
Top Bottom