SFF PC's you are still running

Soldato
Got an Athlon 1700+ shuttle with 512MB memory running as a NAS box... sadly it's not quiet enough to put in the living room :(

But I like the OP's idea of using it as a retro gaming box... :)

Associate
i,ve a shuttle sn65 p4 @3.5 northy/6800 gt/2gb ram/2 tb storage. All water cooled 1/2 tubin connected to my projector in the living room, not really worth my time to upgrade for all the work it has to do playing films and streaming I player

Associate
I'm using an SP35P2 as my main machine with an E8400, 4GB and an 8800GTX. Works fine as a general purpose media and gaming machine but it can get obnoxiously loud sometimes. I'm planning to add a 120mm roof vent to the case.

Until my parents got a laptop they were using my old SK43G with a Sempron 2600, 1GB and a Geforce MX (hah) as their internet PC. They've passed it back to me and it now sits as a spare PC, unused.

I've recently sold on my SN41G2 that is now being used as the sole PC by the new owner.
Mind if I ask how much you got for it? I'm currently trying to sell my SK43 but don't know if I'm pricing it too high or what.

Wizard's Sleeve is still going strong, albeit with different innards to it's original build. It's now got:

Zotac GF9300
e3200
2GB OCZ DDR2-800

I added a second drive last year so it's running W7 and FreeNAS in dual boot.

All subject to change though, hopefully my 5770 will turn up tomorrow and it's going to get re-reshelled back into an Antec Fusion until Da Box release their mITX offering. Looking forward to getting the H50 fitted inside both cases too. :)

Soldato
My main is a Silverstone Sugo SG-03 - perfect blend of portability (I can carry it under one arm), upgrade options (takes normal size PSU, micro-ATX mobo) and looks (Black aluminium with white sharkoon fans visible behind the grill).
I had a Shuttle SD37-P2 before that, which I was happy with until the mobo died and the whole £300 unit was rendered useless because nowhere sold replacement boards for my model.

Back
Top Bottom