• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SFF SB81p, Whay GFX card? Please help!!!!

Associate
Folks

I'm currently running an Shuttle SB81P with a Sapphire 256mb X800XL. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a card that will fit and would be a definite improvement on the X800XL.

I'm running a Dell 2405FPW @ 1920 X 1200 res in Windows and playing moist of my games in smaller windowed mode.

It is currently running the following on a 350W power supply:

Intel 3.2Ghz 775 Processor
1 GB Crucial Ballistix Ram(might be upgrading to 2GB)
160GB Samsung HDD

Any suggestions would be grateful(Keep in mind size and heat limitations please !!)

I've been recommended this:

EVGA GeForce 7900 GT KO SuperClocked 512MB GDDR3 HDTV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-007-EA)

Price: £219.95 (£258.44 Including VAT at 17.5%)

What are eVGA like as manufacturers? Are the decent and reliable & is there a reliability issue with 7900s?

Also any chance of getting an X1900XT or XTX in there or is that pushing my luck?

Thanks,

Ken

Back
Top Bottom