Shall I risk it with this girl?

Soldato
Ocuk, your like a big brother to me.. i know ive made some dumbass threads before, and i will keep making dumbass threads, but seriously, ive got a bit of a dilemma..

joined uni in september, started sleeping with this girl and ive been regularly sleeping with her apart from a 1 and a half month break where she was seeing some army lad..

basically she has slept with 5 guys since september including me and overall slept with 25 people.. shes 19.. Yea I know thats **** loads but she was saying tonight that she wants to be with me, and she wont hurt me..

Obv thats not the whole story, shes had issues.. plus we always chill and spend time together and have a good time but im just worried about getting hurt and if i could trust her.. (sound like a phag, i know)

I know the obv answer but...
Shall I risk it?

Soldato
Run. Plenty of other worthy fish in the sea dude. She obviously....gets around. How would you EVER know if she aint sleepin around while shes with you? The fact that you came on here asking this question shows that the alarm bells are going off in your head. Listen to them..dump thiis one.

Ohh yea lemme guess...shes hot hot and hot huh? Look..we've all been there, no matter how bad they are once you see them legs and ass all common sense goes out the window...but I would still say ...run from this one. Or it seems a world of pain headed youur way...thats what I think!.

Soldato
Run. Plenty of other worthy fish in the sea dude. She obviously....gets around. How would you EVER know if she aint sleepin around while shes with you? The fact that you came on here asking this question shows that the alarm bells are going off in your head. Listen to them..dump thiis one.

Ohh yea lemme guess...shes hot hot and hot huh? Look..we've all been there, no matter how bad they are once you see them legs and ass all common sense goes out the window...but I would still say ...run from this one. Or it seems a world of pain headed youur way...thats what I think!.

The only thing this post was missing was.... :
ODoFQ.jpg

Soldato
Go for it, smash that pastie.
And enjoy getting the cotton bud jammed down your old japs eye, they shove it down real deep, and then twist hard....

Back
Top Bottom