Shall I risk it with this girl?

Soldato
As said. If anything it shows that when the girl is in a relationship, she doesnt sleep around

That, and while we're making fictitious assumptions about how OP got dumped when something better came along we could also hypothesise that the girl got committed, turned off the tap for the OP while she was in a relationship and either A) found she really missed the OP and perhaps they'd have something worth pursuing, a thought she never really considered before because of their previous involvement or B) realised that army guys are front bottoms and she could do the human race a favour by choosing to spread a better class of chromosomes in the gene pool than some meathead who's paid to hurt people because he doesn't have the capability to get any sort of civilised employment.

Y'know, while we're generalising.

Edit:
Well said :) (put it much better than I could have)

What are you doing out of them kitchen, knip? Go make me a sandwich :p

Soldato
Personally, if I were in that position, I would consider that you're already getting the cream, and making a conscious step towards relationship status could but strain upon your friendship that you don't want. The first thing that I would be wondering is, why now?

How many people she's slept with, is completely irrelevant, so long as she's not been stupid about it, if anything, she's just uninhibited, and there's nothing wrong with that. If it doesn't bother you, then don't worry, if she says that it is you that she wants to be with, then even better.

Just ask yourself, what do you want from her? FWB? or do you want more? Talk to her about it, and not to a bunch of geeks on a forum.

Soldato
Since I can't be arsed to reply to the 3 people all replying to me I can just do it in 1 post instead. Easier.

The OP has said more in terms that this girl will drop him again than she won't, that's a fact (I said dumped as a term for dropping, instead of dumping in terms of being in a relationship and breaking it off). The ONLY thing OP has said which will go for her favour is, what? "she was saying tonight that she wants to be with me, and she wont hurt me". Really? I don't think so. She did it before with him, OP is 2nd best in her eyes, why else would she go off with someone else? If she clearly cared for him so much or thought he was so great, she wouldn't have gone off with said army lad for 1.5 months, would she? The break off could be any number of things, but the fact is he was dropped for someone she thought was better. If someone dropped me for someone else, things didn't work out and she came back to me, I'd tell her to do 1, maybe it's because I have some self respect though. I'm not prepared to be with someone who thinks other people are better than me or they can do better than me so they trot off with them willy nilly. Why should anyone accept any less from a partner?

I can only judge from what OP has said, and there is nothing in favour of bothering with this girl more than anything else than a shag. If OP wants to explain more, get into more specifics than it'll be easier to gauge what course of action to take. But until he does it's obvious what the answer is.

You can bitch and moan, call me ignorant, do whatever you like. It won't change anything.

Associate
Look this is really simple, if she bangs another guy will she tell you? If the answer is yes and that bothers you then dump her if the answer is no and it's unlikely that you will ever find out then shes a keeper as what you don't know won't hurt.

Soldato
Run. Been there trust me you will get hurt and regret it after even though for a guy saying no to sex is near impossible. Do you really want to be with a girl who's been taken by 25 other men? Regardless if she's faithful to you or not.

Soldato
I'd say the number of people they'd slept with is irrelevant

People sleep with people, the number of people they've slept with is their issue and theirs alone, not for others to judge. It doesn't make them any more or less of a person.

Frankly your opinion of women is pretty outdated. As already mentioned, shock horror women like having sex too!

Have to disagree, I believe the number of people you sleep with does relates to the type of person that you are, be you a man or woman.

Soldato
Mmm, I must have met an odd/strange crowd when I went to College and then onto Uni. I also made good friends with a bunch of guys/girls when I started working again but they were at different colleges/University's. As none of them were sleeping around with multiple partners week in and week out.

Since when did going to Uni make it ok to be a bit slaggy?

Caporegime
and a bloke who'd slept with that many people wouldn't be?

Nope they'd be a legend :p

Just do it, try and not get emotianlly attached. I mean how old are you? 19 too?

Your young, you'll get hurt and you'll get over it. If she's hot, smash it and worry about it later.

Back
Top Bottom