Shall I risk it with this girl?

Associate
i bet a lot would be telling any female members of the forum to not get into a proper relationship with a "stud" though

yeah and the ones who said he'd be a stud/legend were probobly in all honesty joking and being boistrous.those same guys would tell you not to go near a male with a track record like she does and would be called a typical male womaniser by the females.

Soldato
Have to disagree, I believe the number of people you sleep with does relates to the type of person that you are, be you a man or woman.

More than a handful of people in this thread have said he'd be a stud/legend.

I don't have a bee in my bonnet, I am merely saying that it should be the same rule for both, and (again) a handful of people in this thread have been referring to the fact that the number of people the girl in the OP has slept with means shes a slapper/****/easy/one to stay away from simply because of the number of people shes slept with. The views expressed in this thread have caused me to react the way I have. :)

There was also views in this thread which expressed the opposite view to yours..

Soldato
You currently have sex. You want sex + gf but could end up with nothing caus she doesn't want a relationship. ARE YOU MAD?! Stick with sex...

Soldato

I don't have a bee in my bonnet, I am merely saying that it should be the same rule for both, and (again) a handful of people in this thread have been referring to the fact that the number of people the girl in the OP has slept with means shes a slapper/****/easy/one to stay away from simply because of the number of people shes slept with. The views expressed in this thread have caused me to react the way I have. :)

I'm sure you've been on here for long enough to realise that GD does not represent the majority of men regarding most issues.

Man of Honour
I'm sure you've been on here for long enough to realise that GD does not represent the majority of men regarding most issues.

Funnily enough I do.
The problem with this forum is that if 1 person says that rape is OK or is a BNP member, then the whole forum gets tarnished with one persons thoughts.
You are stereotyping the whole of OCUK on the posts of about 5 males in this thread.

Permabanned
25 blokes at 19, good Lord. Now don't get me wrong, her life is her own and I certainly would never mock her etc, but I would NEVER consider going out with someone like that.

And to comment on Knips point, I would hold the same views for a bloke as much as a woman.

Whilst I don't blame people for not wanting to wait for marriage like me, I think such a level of debauchery isn't good in the long term. I certainly do not regret not sleeping around during uni, it hasn't impacted negatively on my life at all, quite the opposite.

In fact it was just the other day that one of my good friends who has been very promiscuous during uni, and who has teased me in the past for not shagging girls said that he wishes he hadn't slept with as many people as he did.

Personally OP unless you're enamoured with the culture or have slept with the same amount of people, I'd give her a miss.

Associate
Its fine if a girl has been in a proper relationship has sex. But I wouldnt want to be in a relationship with the type of girl that just wants to do it with every guy that shows her any attention. Fair enough, at 19, shes had a few boyfriends and maybe 2-3 guys have been in there.. but 25 guys.. that's pretty gross!
It tells me a lot about the personality of the girl.

Completely different for a guy.. but the same rules can be applied. 25 girls by 19 shows a certain character. Fine if the couple are like each other. If not its a disaster waiting to happen.

Soldato
1 night stand/casual relationship and it would be a go-go

Proper relationship and it's a definitely no-no.

25 guys at 19 isn't normal. You need to look at her personality and figure out why she is abnormal. She'll have some issues - just need to figure them out!

Soldato
Ocuk, your like a big brother to me.. i know ive made some dumbass threads before, and i will keep making dumbass threads, but seriously, ive got a bit of a dilemma..

joined uni in september, started sleeping with this girl and ive been regularly sleeping with her apart from a 1 and a half month break where she was seeing some army lad..

basically she has slept with 5 guys since september including me and overall slept with 25 people.. shes 19.. Yea I know thats **** loads but she was saying tonight that she wants to be with me, and she wont hurt me..

Obv thats not the whole story, shes had issues.. plus we always chill and spend time together and have a good time but im just worried about getting hurt and if i could trust her.. (sound like a phag, i know)

I know the obv answer but...
Shall I risk it?

If you like her, go for it. There's every chance you'll get horribly, horribly hurt but that's part of life and can happen to anyone. It's character building anyway.

25 people at her age... well, it's not how I would conduct myself, but... whatever. If you think she's a strumpet right now and not to be trusted, then leave her alone. If you think that if you got together, she would be faithful, then it's not really relevant how many people she's been with previously.

Soldato
OP won't listen anyway, he'll just give it a go regardless of what we all say and inevitably get his heart broken when someone better comes along with a: "I don't know what I want" maybe even a "It's not you, it's me". The girl is a ****, realistically looking at starting sex from the age of 14, and having slept with 25 people since then. 5 people a year, and even 5 people since she's been to uni which was 7 months ago.

Avoid like the plague until proves otherwise, but you can still smash, like I said before, hope you're been wrapping the ham.

What's wrong with having sex at 14?

Man of Honour
If you have to ask, the answer is probably no.

This.

You don't trust her. If you did, you wouldn't be here asking random strangers if you could trust her. It's not like we'd know.

There isn't necessarily a problem, though. Sure, she's had sex with quite a few people. She says 25, so it's probably more. Is that really an issue? It's not like you're going to be cast out of Victorian high society for associating with an immoral woman. There's a practical issue with various diseases, of course, but not necessarily a moral one. Having sex with dozens of people over a few years isn't the same as having sex with other people after agreeing to a monogamous relationship.

Soldato

I don't have a bee in my bonnet, I am merely saying that it should be the same rule for both

Sounds fair but 5 people since sept is plain maths simple. Excluding the plot to true romance, thats not an actual relationship now or likely to be

Last edited:
Soldato
Hope you are joking. If not, your right on your path to being on the "parent at 16" programs...

I'm 23, and never fathered a girl nor got a girl pregnant. No idea what you mean by that, please elaborate.

I had sex at 14, I was in a relationship at the time and had discussed sex with her and my parents. It was something that kids are going to do, so instead of stigmatising it and making it seem bad and forbidden (which will make kids want to do it more, and probably without adult knowledge and lacking protection, etc) we need to talk about it and make it open so those who decide to do it are doing it for the right reasons and are being sensible about it.

Back
Top Bottom