Shall I risk it with this girl?

Soldato
Hmmm been there done that, it doesn't matter what we say (i ignored all my mates at the time IRL) you are going to try it and when she leaves you for another guy its going to hurt.
STAY AWAY if you can at all.

rpg

rpg

Associate
Tough one, we all know what you're going to do though.

Do you honestly think that after having so many sexual partners, she's just going to suddenly stop and be faithful to you? Possible, but highly unlikely.

Just prepare yourself mentally if/when the situation arises and continue/ensure you put yourself as the top priority. But a real relationship never works without trust, so you should resign yourself to the fact that it's probably never going to work, at least not for the moment anyway.

Soldato
I would feel a little edgy perhaps but how someone conducts themselves in and out of a relationship can be completely difference.

I've slept with a few women in my time but I have never ever cheated on anyone I was in a relationship with.

Associate
There isn't necessarily a problem, though. Sure, she's had sex with quite a few people. She says 25, so it's probably more. Is that really an issue? It's not like you're going to be cast out of Victorian high society for associating with an immoral woman. There's a practical issue with various diseases, of course, but not necessarily a moral one. Having sex with dozens of people over a few years isn't the same as having sex with other people after agreeing to a monogamous relationship.

This ^

Since when is having slept with 25 (or however many) people have any baring on if she is trustworthy or not!?

If she was single when she was going through her 'fun' phase (and if they told her that they were too) and as long as she used protection then what's the problem? If she lost her virginity at 16 then that's 6ish sexual partners a year...that's not too bad considering I know men who stick their rod in a different female every weekend

If anything its a good thing, she is probably looking for a stable relationship...plus she will know what she is doing in the sack :D;)

Associate
Funny when it's a women it's loads but when it's a guy you get high fived.

The daft thing is according to the op she has slept with 5 guys (inc himself) since September, and this thread was started on the 16th March?

So in the last 7 months there have been 4 other guys other than the op...one of which she was 'seeing' for a month and a half (the 'army' guy) so that leaves 3 guys on 5 and half months...WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!

As said in my previous post, as long as she used protection and has been checked out for any STI's then go for it :)

Associate
The real question is does it bother you? If so, is it something that will always bother you? If the answer to both of these is yes, don't go there.

EDIT: Also as has been said before, how hot she is a big factor in this. Pics.

Man of Honour
25 blokes at 19 is....er...an achievement.

Not really. Lived with a 19 year old who had slept with over 100 guys, to the point where she had lost count. There were lots of issues though unsurprisingly.

It isn't that difficult to rack up the numbers when you are young and going out all the time with like minded people.

Soldato
well after being away from this thread for a while and missing a single reply from aedius, i've come to the conclusion he doesnt understand the concept of no strings sex. :p

His entire argument seems based on the fact the op "got dropped for the army lad"

No... He didnt.

It was no strings sex, no attachment. No dropping. Thats how it works. All that happened was she started a relationship. SHE DID NOT END ONE

Back
Top Bottom