Shameless...

Permabanned
I agree that it isn't as good now as the first series, still a good watch but missed the last 30 mins (had to go to bed :D)

As for being allowed on TV, seriously go and watch some South Park.

Soldato
I love SHAMELESS :D

LOL at Carl tryin to get a shag
LOL at groovy 12 year old Frank
LOL at Frank ******* on a generator
LOL at the old woman housing the sex ring

Can't wait for next ep!

Soldato
My only problem with Shameless is that other than the civilised users of this forum ;) ,there are people in this world that ASPIRE to be like the characters in Shameless.

That is my only issue with this show.

Don
i ignored this show for years and years, then last year my housemate forced me to watch 4 episodes (i did the same to him with Lost), we were both addicted and watched all of Lost and all of Shameless in about 8 days :)

awesome stuff

Soldato
because real life is a reflection of shameless and not vice versa right

It doesn't matter what it's a reflection of. There are people out there that want to be like the characters in Shameless. The show to me glamorises drugs, antisocial behaviour, violence etc BUT the difference here is that it's set in an area that many people relate too!

The show celebrates these characters, which unfortunately to many will make them believe this is how they should live. Perhaps me, you and the other people of this forum see it as entertainment but too many others it's something to aspire too.

This is all my opinion and that's why we call this place a forum :p

Man of Honour
It doesn't matter what it's a reflection of. There are people out there that want to be like the characters in Shameless. The show to me glamorises drugs, antisocial behaviour, violence etc BUT the difference here is that it's set in an area that many people relate too!

I have a mate who who agrees with you.
He watched the very first episode of series 1 and it upset him so much that he never watched another.
His stock answer would be "It upsets me that there are people who actually live like that and enjoy living like that".

Back
Top Bottom