She fell asleep!

Soldato
Well I'm with you buddy. None of this siding with her rubbish.

There you are, texting away all your wildest fantasies and what does the selfish hell queen do??? That's right!! She falls asleep!!!!

In some countries that's still a capital offence!! And at 11pm you say?? Jesus, she's only been up 18 hours and now she's fallen asleep on you at night!!! Good god man, what did you ever see in her in the first place??

Selfish and lazy of her, i'd give serious considderation to sueing her ass!!

;)

OR....... You could read most of the replies on here, realise it's not a big deal even if she got bored and went to sleep and the fact that she unintentionally fell asleep means that you're the one in the wrong for getting achey about it.

Ring her up, tell her you're sorry but you really miss her and it hurt your feelings, but you understand and you overreacted. Send her some flowers and then get down to some serious 'make up' sex, erm, i meant text! Or did i mean sex?? No, no, text......... i think :confused:

Soldato
You're over reacting. She's only human and its only a text message at the end of the day, not life or death. Don't make a big thing of stuff you don't have to. :)

Soldato
Wryel said:
Get over it! I fell asleep whilst I was actaully on the phone to my ex.

when me and my ex use to talk, she always ended up falling asleep, most of the time it was night time and shed been working and was in bed, and i just had to say night (name) sleep well, and i got a little mumble back, and i hung up :)

was cute. heh

Soldato
why waste your time tapping on your keypad, if you press that little green button on the phone, you can actually speak to them, magic!

Back
Top Bottom