1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shortlisted on the 500px Wedding Season quest

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by mrk, 10 Jun 2019.

1. mrk

Man of Honour

Quite pleased to get a notification today that 500px had added one of my photos to the recent Wedding Season quest they hosted. I can't remember what the prizes were but I think 1st is a cash prize or something?

I submitted a few shots from weddings in recent times and one of them appears to have been selected!

The shortlist isn't huge but there are some great works there too so let's see how things go I guess :p

Link: https://500px.com/500px/galleries/w...qW3WXrXqZ8nlcpq2kdEqMLKq5o0hlSV-lc8NsS-d5VIBI

2. Quartz

Capodecina

Yours is the one with confetti, right? I love the way it captures the joy of the occasion.

3. mrk

Man of Honour

That's mine yep! That was actually one of my closest friend's wedding and was her favourite pic from the day as well. Quite chuffed that it's been recognised even today!

4. Quartz

Capodecina

I think they should split the shots into two categories: the posed shots and the spontaneous ones like yours.

5. mrk

Man of Honour

6. doodah

Capodecina

Shame as yours was stunning, though some great competition.

7. The_Abyss

Capodecina

The flies buzzing around her are distracting.