Should 360's run that hot ?

Soldato
ElRazur said:
I love sony products but i dont cross that line into a crazed fan boy. If the 360 had no issues like i read in here from time to time, plenty of games that intrest me then im more than happy to buy one but it hasnt that's why.

i've nothing against Sony products either, thats why i brought a 360

Permabanned
Matblack said:

My first one died when I got oblivion, seemed to be a caching issue as opposed to graphical glitches / overheating etc.

There is definitely a reliability issue with the consoleshowever because of our consumer protection I am not too worried. I can always get a refund if the reliabilty doesn't improve.

There was a reliability poll a while back, perhaps we could edit it or start a new one to factor in more interesting/detailed information?

We could add columns for "oblivion killed my 360" and first "4 months were great until the summer came around" and maybe "on my 3rd machine now" etc.

Last edited:
Permabanned
ElRazur said:
Im only giving my view and i still dont know why or i dont see the need for a 360, ive never liked them and im not about to now.
Limited choice of games, technical issues and various thread of "My 360 died" are just some of the reason why i refuse to pay for one, i havent seen a brand new console breakdown/have many technical issues like that before. That's my view and im sticking to it.

PS
I aint starting no fanboy war please.

not around for the PS2 launch then?

Associate
PuncH said:
not around for the PS2 launch then?

Gotta agree with that. When I first got a ps2 it was so lame. Things did pickup later on luckily. I notice a lot of my friends are waiting for ps3 over 360, mainly because they all prefered their ps2's to xbox's (tbh though thats only because of pro evo and that fact that they all owned ps2's and half of them didn't even really know what an xbox was).

They all start to reconsider their plans after coming round for a game of fight night or something though.

Personally I think the 360 launch has been the best console launch ever. Barring the heat issues..

Soldato
I hate how people are constantly saying "wait for the PS3".

The PS3 WILL have problems. About half of the people I know that purchased a PS2 near launch had their lasers die quickly. Most people know that the original PS2's had laser problems. Slimlines and their powersupplies... enough said.

Elrazur, PLEASE stop posting this type of thing like wait for PS3. Its your personal oppion, but it is making you sound bad. This is not a personal attack, so dont take it as one. Its just that every comment I read from you, it seems to be the similar theme. I love my 360, yet I shall buy a PS3, and a Wii. Am I expecting a problem with any of the consoles? probablly. Which one? Hmm, not sure.

As mentioned, the PS2 had pretty bad games at launch. I personally only had Tekken Tag, and then eventually Devil May Cry and a few others. Of course, the console has awesome games now. I think the 360 did pretty well on this front in my oppion.

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
I use mine as a makeshift wok.

na you don't need a wok, lol

media.jpg

Back
Top Bottom