Should have a good day tomorrow...

Permabanned
I had trouble witht he downpipe to manifold bolts on my 220 GSI when i needed to change the downpipe! I had the cut the buggers off with a gas axe! :D

Soldato
I love working on my own car but the last two jobs I have tried to do I have failed due to rusty bolts or seized bolts.

I have a bottle of DOT5.1 to do a fluid change with, however cannot undo the bleed nipped as one has rounded, I have even bought some spare nipples.

Second job is to replace the horn. Again, cannot get the faulty one off of the car due to a rusty bolt. Just wont shift.

I am reluctant to pay a garage to do these simple jobs as I have some sort of control freak disorder and need to do any brake work myself so that I know it has been done perfectly.

Ideally what I need is a friendly mechanic who will give me a hand.

Soldato
Tesla said:
I love working on my own car but the last two jobs I have tried to do I have failed due to rusty bolts or seized bolts.

I have a bottle of DOT5.1 to do a fluid change with, however cannot undo the bleed nipped as one has rounded, I have even bought some spare nipples.

is it ion the front or the back?

Re: the horn, just shear off the bolts and put new ones in :) chisel and hammer job!

Back
Top Bottom