Should I buy an MP3 player for my Backpacking trip?

Soldato
Why not just sing to ** self :p

Failing that genius idea hehe why not do what someone said and get a solor powered radio as i dont think theres solor p mp3 players yet.

If u get a mp3 player anyhow with £50 quid worth of batteries hehe make sure its got plenty of space a few gig maybe so you can put a good mix of stuff on as theres nothing worse than hearing the same music over and over again if ** on a long journey.

Soldato
Personally if im going out my mp3 usually goes with me. I would definately recommend one, although charging it may be a problem. Get a USB stick style one that runs off batteries? thats providing you can get AA and AAA batteries in other parts of the world.

Associate
OP
I don't see a problem with batteries mate, the only thing with USB ones is that the capacity is limited no? I have a Creative Muvo I bought yonks ago and that's powered with a single AAA battery, but only holds 2 albums at best.

I've already jumped in with two feet (probably stupidly) and got the 20Gb Micro. Easy come easy go eh :)

Soldato
Imo, get yourself an iRiver H100/300, and then, for relativily cheap, like a few £, you can make yourself a AA charging module for it, that'll give you 3 extra charges off just 4 AAs.
So the standard 16hours+3x16hours=64hours playback. :)

daz

daz

Soldato
I reckon a cheap CD player would be your best bet... can stick in your own batteries, and if it breaks or gets stolen it's only 20 quid. :)

Back
Top Bottom