Should I have my TV area sockets moved up the wall or rely on pass through cable holes?

Associate
Current Lounge:

NiByBYi.jpg

Fitted units plan:

aFiXf3g.jpg

This colour and range:

lfUfn3u.jpg

I will be getting the light switch for the outside light moved around the corner for the central cabinet, should I also get the TV corner sockets moved up the wall, or leave them as they are and use a cable hole?

I actually had it designed and priced last year at £2850, and that's with the cheapest fitted furniture company I'm aware of with the existing customer prices. Not sure if I can say the name of the company as it might be considered a competitor. I didn't proceed due to the pandemic and its a good thing I waited as the green colour and a couple of others (blue and turquoise) are new.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Wont actually be able to afford le sofa and TV for another 6 months after though :(

The plan was to set up a big screen there to stream to from my PC and also put my backup Pentuim rig there as a media PC, but its been empty for 3 years now.

Associate
OP
Hopefully my G4560 and Radeon 550 wont burn if I put them inside the corner cabinet, I will make sure to get ventilation holes all along the the worktop.

Finding an electrician > carpets lifted > cabinets installed > new fancier carpets. Sofa / TV / Repaint walls 6-12 months later.

3 years no sofa, only computer desk cos I was saving up for this.

Back
Top Bottom