Should i wait to build my pc

Associate
okay so ive made a couple of posts last few days asking for recommended builds which appreciated. However ive seen that apparently now isnt the time to build a pc. Is this becuase the new range stuff is aeound the corner? Would that then mean the build i was looking at getting would be cheaper or should i think about the new range that is released? I would again like to point out if youve seen my previous posts that i am a pc noob haha!

Soldato
Could've just kept this to your original thread mate lol, didn't have to start a new one, no one has any context :p

OP original thread - https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/is-this-build-any-good.18894656/

Depends, next gen GPUs for Nvidia are apparently due release mid/late September. But this is only the top end models, the cheaper ones will be the months after. So you could be waiting until near Christmas or even into the New Year.

You won't be disappointed still with something like a 5700 XT or Nvidia equivalent, it'll still run very well especially @ 1080p for a good few years.

The problem is, there is always something around the corner in 6-12 months, new tech is released annually it moves quickly. But you can still enjoy whatever you buy at the time for a good few years at least.

Back
Top Bottom