Show Us Your Best Gaming Moment & Win Big!

OcUK Staff
OP
Some of these posts made me laugh, I am back guys! Sorry I ended up out of the country for a few days and got back to the office late yesterday, I will pick a winner today and announce it today... HONEST!

So here is a drum roll while you are waiting... Still...

*drum roll*

OcUK Staff
OP
So after deciding it was extremely hard to choose a winner, however the winner is...

@CraigN!

Congratulations Craig! - Also I have picked two runner ups, I wasn't going to do this, but because there were so many great entries I thought I'd picked two more. These 2 guys will win an Overclockers UK XXL Mega Mat and an Overclockers UK XL Mug!

The two runner ups are... @TheGentry and @Wizzfizz!

Send me a private message guys with your name and address and I shall organise the prizes to be sent to yourselves! :)

V F

V F

Soldato
You didn't post the winning clip.

Some PUBG

thought this was funny as the grenade goes through the door just as he closes it.

Runners up.
My entry: Late night Quake 4 FFA on a USA server with 100+ ping

Utter filth and dominance with mainly rail. Really poor quality due to me playing at 640*480 on low settings, but funny all the same. Stick with it as there are some really sick shots. Stopped it right before the river of rage followed :p

- My amazing ace with CZ on pistol with 1 clip

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KzzcrzCNZI - or my sneaky sneaky plays

couldnt decide which is better :(

Associate
Completing Trans Am (ZX Spectrum) - Sorry, no video
Shooting 53 on PGA Tour (Amiga) - Sorry, no video
Completing Seven Gates of Jambala (Amiga) - Sorry, no video
Putting 10p in Hyper Sports at 10am and staying on until they kicked me off at 5pm - Sorry, no video :)

Back
Top Bottom