*** Show us your Dogs ***

Permabanned
He certainly is, but in a good way. Never seen a dog with so much love to give. He's a very good boy :)

That'll be the bull terrier half. Nothing gives love like a bull terrier. It's just very rough sometimes. We had a collie / springer mix when I was a kid for several months. It was absolute mustard. Allegedly he ran away... I suspect my dad might have given it away to a dog handler friend in the police as a dog for them. :( Best memory of him is he ate a bush out of a big planter and took to sitting in the planter. He'd sway slightly in the wind. It was about the time the Prudential advert was on TV, so when someone spotted him doing it they'd say "I want to be a tree" like in the advert.

Associate
Here's my little boy, cross between a staffy and a border:

BkZUTHk.jpg

received_10203280646833046.jpeg

Morris says snap! Wrekin eh?

Associate
This is my parents dog. We got him almost 13 years ago when I was 9 year old. His name is Jörri and he is partly Finnish Spitz and partly Karelian Bear Dog and something else we are not sure of.

IMG_2120%20%28Custom%29.JPG

He likes presents. He has been sneaking under the tree to smell if there is anything for him :D
IMG_2125%20%28Custom%29.JPG

IMG_2117%20%28Custom%29.JPG

Permabanned
zy3uHyZ.png

Most dogs I've had would go spare trying to get them off their head. Sasha doesn't even care. Although she's more interested in all the cooking that's going on.

Associate
How long do dogs live for?
It depends on the dog and how healthy they have been. Jörri has never been ill and being mixed with different breeds so not inbred which most of the times means healthier dogs.
You can tell he is old though as he just mainly lies around now and he snores a lot and breaths a bit heavier than he used to but thats also cos in the last 2 years he has gained a bit weight due to not being quite so active. He still enjoys walks but when my parents take him to the summer house with them for the whole summer and he gets to be outside all day he spents long time just lying in the shade.

Back
Top Bottom