Show us your drawings/artwork

Soldato
Haven't drawn anything since I was a kid, so these are just rough freehand sketches from photos online. Hence why the Joker is so out of proportion lol

537029_10152752729125038_262202946_n.jpg

529251_10152741118810038_2051260772_n.jpg

Associate
Thanks Meekon.

The MatCap is SkinShade4. for the render it's pretty much default settings with my own lightcap. I rendered a standalrd, SSS, AO, Shadow and Mask then layered them in photoshop and tweaked their opacity individually.

Cool, looks good for skin shade 4. Try combining a few more skin mat caps in there and play with them in PS. Cletus had about 5 skin mats throwing some greens and bues in there.

Where did you get a job by the way?

Soldato
The Game of Thrones one is fantastic.

Love it Elmarko and everyone else. Wish i had half you guys ability

That's ridiculous. In a good way.
Cheers guys.

Turned out better than I expected, it seems actually taking my time makes a difference lol (I'm incredibly impatient, so never really do anything which takes longer than a few hours normally) - but did this one in stages & over a couple of days to get around it.

Hopefully should be able to make a few pounds for shelter with it :).

Really good that one lance btw mate, definitely seem to improving fast

Btw - DailyGeek those are great - especially if you've been out of drawing so long, I like the joker one - got a real feel of "Jack Nicholson" (if you know what I mean),

Last edited:
Soldato
Grats on the gig lance. Waiting to hear back from a phone interview i had yesterday :o (waiting over weekends sucks!) Would be pretty much a dream job if i land it.

Thinking of putting a few of my props up on turbosquid etc just on the off chance they sell for a few extra ££. Here's one of the high polys
FqCB8Af.png

Associate
Although its not an artistic drawing, its still a drawing of a kind. Built this a few days ago from inaccurate plans. Havnt rendered it I just got though finishing it to teach me the basics

Image4_zps7f85fddd.png

Image3_zps0d1ea294.png

Then once I completed that I decided i needed to try someone abit more complex, so decided to draw a 6 cylinder engine, whilst also fiddling about with the redering a touch more for this one. the movement had my head battered but im pleased with the end result. took my pc 26.5 hours to render the video!

Image6_zps9f2bbe13.png

Image9_zps53688929.png

Image7_zpsb43cf386.png

Image8_zps83609610.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom