Show us your drawings/artwork

Permabanned
^^ the colours aren't quite vivid enough for me (best way I can describe is like a pc monitor with low contrast), maybe just the camera and it will probably look awesome framed.

Soldato
^ looking good, really like the shoulder texture.

Did one over the weekend, a closer version & more detailed of one I did a while ago.

One of my favourite reference pictures - but once again I forgot to do the lips in red <again ffs...> as it would add that real Sin City feel to it, I even went to the effort of buying a load of shades of red :/.

So much easier drawing something you've done before!, didn't take that long due to the amount of white areas (so no block colouring in that area).

sin_city___nancy_callahan_by_darkelmarko-d6a5mqk.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Progress shot. Unsure if I prefer the green or red shirt, what do people think? Need to finish the boots, gonna give him a weapon(thinking a machete), a backpack and some more accessories as well as more texture work :D

SOJv5pB.jpg.png

Please keep images to below 1280px wide or post in
tags like I've done for you above - Rilot

Associate
Associate
So I've been doodling away for a week now and have found myself improving a great deal.

Actually managed to come up with 1 Manga and 1 Art-Deco pic that I think are actually not bad.

Now my scanner has stopped working AAAgh!

Printing fine but won't scan.

Never mind, more practice for me til I can scan and share with you.

Back
Top Bottom