Show us your kitty cats

Caporegime
Screenshot-20200817-211858-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20200817-211951-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20200817-212424-Gallery.jpg

Caporegime
Anyone's cat on here have FIV and staying indoors? If so, what are they like (behaviour, health generally, being happy indoors)?
Mine doesn't have FIV, and she has almost no interest in going outdoors at all. I pick her up and take her out (on harness, I suppose that's important to add), she sniffs around a little but wants to come right back in again.

I do wonder if she'd be more outdoorsy if she could roam where she wanted, but way too many cat fatalities around here (to traffic) to entertain the idea.

Associate
Recently moved into a house and think its now time to make it a home and get a pet.
Not quite ready for a dog so looking into cats and found a British Shorthair thats registered with GCCF and advertised as full pedigree.

Anything I need to know as a heads up?
Obviously any pet is a priviledge but just doing my research as usual.

Cheers :)

Soldato
Recently moved into a house and think its now time to make it a home and get a pet.
Not quite ready for a dog so looking into cats and found a British Shorthair thats registered with GCCF and advertised as full pedigree.

Anything I need to know as a heads up?
Obviously any pet is a priviledge but just doing my research as usual.

Cheers :)

Be ready to be continually cleaning up fur, BSH shed fur like crazy!

Soldato
We have various gizmos that can pick up the fur, a scrubby brush thing with a little holder that scrapes the fur from the brush, that you then empty in whole clumps... pet hoover attachments etc. it's easy to pick up, even just rolling it up off carpet with your finger nails, but you will be doing it a lot!

Back
Top Bottom