Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Downgraded the DB9 and S-class into one car....the Panamera. The handling on it is just like the 911 I had, it is a genuine mind **** that I keep reminding myself that the car is bigger than the S-Class yet drives like a 911. How the **** did they do it? 4 Wheel drive is beautiful in this country, never owned a 4wd car before and it's just utter perfection.

Screen_Shot_2017_03_19_at_16_14_21.png

Screen_Shot_2017_03_19_at_18_53_14.png

I do like them! Which engine?

Soldato
^ lovely photo that, congrats :)

-----------

We've bought a new (to us) family car. We did have a MK7 Fiesta Zetec S but it was pretty useless when it come to being a family car, ended up selling it for £500 more than we bought it for a year ago, not bad.

Bought this last night (seller's photos):

GWBLTkl.jpg
XxKL78q.jpg

I think it is fantastic. Infinity MPG, comfy, spacey and respectable.

Soldato
The cabin on the mk3 Focus is such a comfy place to be, I had a Diesel mk3 as a courtesy car when I had some warranty work done and was surprised at how relaxing it was to drive for a hatchback.

Caporegime
Washed at weekend and took a crap photo whilst walking back to it after filling it up (again). Done about 1200miles now.

Thought it shows how shiny it is despite being white

Soldato
The cabin on the mk3 Focus is such a comfy place to be, I had a Diesel mk3 as a courtesy car when I had some warranty work done and was surprised at how relaxing it was to drive for a hatchback.

Really? When I test drove one I found it to be claustrophobic, tight, and the materials of the interior felt worse and cheaper than my 12yr old Corolla. Five dozen buttons and peculiar angles and layout everywhere on the dash was also extremely annoying imo.

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Go on, give us the deets. I saw a Brabus one the other day

The new model Brabus ones are nice, but a bit pricey and very few, if any used yet.*
Mine is a Prime Sport ForTwo with a Premium Plus pack. Also went for the automatic.
898cc Turbo 90hp
6 speed dual clutch transmission - with paddle shift!
Good spec inside with leather, satnav, heated seats, climate control and auto wipers and headlights.
Colour is Lava Orange.

I just tell people I have a rear engined German coupe :p

* there is actually also a special Brabus edition called the Ultimate 125. 125 examples and 125bhp. Starts at £42000.....

Last edited:
Soldato
The new model Brabus ones are nice, but a bit pricey and very few, if any used yet.*
Mine is a Prime Sport ForTwo with a Premium Plus pack. Also went for the automatic.
898cc Turbo 90hp
6 speed dual clutch transmission - with paddle shift!
Good spec inside with leather, satnav, heated seats, climate control and auto wipers and headlights.
Colour is Lava Orange.

I just tell people I have a rear engined German coupe :p

* there is actually also a special Brabus edition called the Ultimate 125. 125 examples and 125bhp. Starts at £42000.....
I have to say I think the new ones look great and I can imagine they are a hoot to drive

Back
Top Bottom