Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
IMG_20170409_165102_278_zpsmtj5nybf.jpg

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
I want my car back lol

Get in touch at the start of June ;) I'm possibly going to try and sell it after I get back from another Euro trip in May, it's an amazing car and whatever I get next is going to struggle to live up to it (as I'm sure you're finding out), but it's about time I took my money out of it and bought a house instead.

Just to remind you of one of it's best features on a day like today:

ck40OZAh.jpg

Whilst on the trip with the other 991s, we were comparing various pieces of spec and mine trumped the other two easily (although one of them did have a turbo...). It's funny how something as simple as an aluminium PDK shifter can make quite a difference to the interior feel of a car.

Soldato
Get in touch at the start of June ;) I'm possibly going to try and sell it after I get back from another Euro trip in May, it's an amazing car and whatever I get next is going to struggle to live up to it (as I'm sure you're finding out), but it's about time I took my money out of it and bought a house instead.

ck40OZAh.jpg

Whilst on the trip with the other 991s, we were comparing various pieces of spec and mine trumped the other two easily (although one of them did have a turbo...). It's funny how something as simple as an aluminium PDK shifter can make quite a difference to the interior feel of a car.

Wise man! That's why I took the money out of the R8 as just bought a house.

Soldato

Yes I love the ventilated seats, the aluminium PDK shifter really adds a touch of class to the cabin, have you noticed the leather stitching around the air vents and the extra leather in the back?
Also I still need to get my number plate back, if you don't mind can you send me the retention document.

Caporegime
Nice Acme, I'm thinking of buying a Cooper S as my next car.

I do really like my mates Cooper S, he got it for something like £3500 and its got 85K on the clock, no major issues to speak off. The supercharger whine is glorious, and the exhaust note is nice and meaty too. I was quite surprised for a stock setup! :)

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Yes I love the ventilated seats, the aluminium PDK shifter really adds a touch of class to the cabin, have you noticed the leather stitching around the air vents and the extra leather in the back?
Also I still need to get my number plate back, if you don't mind can you send me the retention document.

Yes all of the extra little leather touches make a huge difference, gave it a good clean yesterday to get it all nice and matte again and it looks fantastic, am in love with the brown.

Sending you a text now regarding the numberplate :)

Back
Top Bottom