Show Us Your Motors!

Permabanned
The sun came out so picked the car up today, the paint is absolutely exploding and I also saw another 458 in red too first time seeing another on the road for me and the sound was glorious, gonna do the exhaust mod on mine maybe tomorrow if good weather holds up.

B46FEE97-0B88-48B3-A512-8E7851872AA5.jpeg

Manage to keep it spotless on drive home and it’s now safe in the garage waiting for more nice weather. :)

Simply lovely
Has the m3 gone?

OcUK Staff
Simply lovely
Has the m3 gone?

Yes sold M3 to a mate, sold Clio on for a nice profit and just got the yellow pair now. :)

Will probably keep Abarth and sell on in Summer this year but it’s a better drive than the Clio which I thought would never be the case.

No idea what I’ll get i very nearly bought a Saleen Mustang recently that was identical to one I used to own but it was LPG and put me off. Will either get a muscle car or something like an S2000 or maybe even the new Yaris coming out.

Permabanned
Yes sold M3 to a mate, sold Clio on for a nice profit and just got the yellow pair now. :)

Will probably keep Abarth and sell on in Summer this year but it’s a better drive than the Clio which I thought would never be the case.

No idea what I’ll get i very nearly bought a Saleen Mustang recently that was identical to one I used to own but it was LPG and put me off. Will either get a muscle car or something like an S2000 or maybe even the new Yaris coming out.

Geez gibbo that must have been hard given that up, I take it it's gone to a good home.

Im doing 20k miles plus a year now so I'm penny pinching for a while :(
Where do you go after 458 ?
Best I've had is e39 m5 then e60 m5.

Living the dream bud love it.

OcUK Staff
Geez gibbo that must have been hard given that up, I take it it's gone to a good home.

Where do you go after 458 ?
Best I've had is e39 m5 then e60 m5.

Living the dream bud love it.

My options after 458 are:
Keep 458 and pay it off or maybe I’ll Ling for an 812 after driving one, they do say the Ferrari V12 is like the true god of engines.
Performante epic fast but too fast and too easy for UK roads but still a truly epic car.
991.1 GT3 RS in purple with bright silver wheels yeah it’s just a fancy 911 but I did love my 911 and the RS does it best to make a 911 look more interesting.

Not much else interest me believe it or not apart from older cheaper stuff.

Permabanned
My options after 458 are:
Keep 458 and pay it off or maybe I’ll Ling for an 812 after driving one, they do say the Ferrari V12 is like the true god of engines.
Performante epic fast but too fast and too easy for UK roads but still a truly epic car.
991.1 GT3 RS in purple with bright silver wheels yeah it’s just a fancy 911 but I did love my 911 and the RS does it best to make a 911 look more interesting.

Not much else interest me believe it or not apart from older cheaper stuff.

Haha my monies would be on the gt3 for the sound, performante for performance.

The McLaren's scream to, but the depreciation is outrageous.

Maybe pipe and slippers and a Bentley..

Caporegime
I've completed autotrader.

The aston is the longest car I've had in forever though I dont plan on selling that ever and the 911 is an epic sidekick so who knows...

First it was graphics cards, now it's cars.

You're basically doing the 'easyshuffle' with cars these days. :eek::D

OcUK Staff
Haha my monies would be on the gt3 for the sound, performante for performance.

The McLaren's scream to, but the depreciation is outrageous.

Maybe pipe and slippers and a Bentley..

Yeah idea of GT3 is strong one huge massive in Porsche camp is how robust and strong they are and running cost are reasonable.

Performante would always be a short affair it’s not so engaging if it’s just too easy.

Bentley hell no big ugly over weight things, not my thing at all!

Mclaren epic drives and great lookers, to me they sound dull and depreciation is scary but in a years time a 570S for 70k be a great buy and maybe even a Spyder for mid 80’s am sure it will happen and at that point they won’t lose much more but will still have the issues and running cost they are plagued with.

Permabanned
Yeah idea of GT3 is strong one huge massive in Porsche camp is how robust and strong they are and running cost are reasonable.

Performante would always be a short affair it’s not so engaging if it’s just too easy.

Bentley hell no big ugly over weight things, not my thing at all!

Mclaren epic drives and great lookers, to me they sound dull and depreciation is scary but in a years time a 570S for 70k be a great buy and maybe even a Spyder for mid 80’s am sure it will happen and at that point they won’t lose much more but will still have the issues and running cost they are plagued with.

So gt3 and keep the 458 too then.
The v10 r8 are a bargain I think.

OcUK Staff
So gt3 and keep the 458 too then.
The v10 r8 are a bargain I think.

That would be a dream but I’ve not got that kind of money to have 300k in cars, not yet anyway.

Yes a good buy and keeper would be an R8 V10 manual, gated shifter and being earlier generation car better looking in my opinion and not as wide. At 50k they are a fantastic buy and maybe a car value wise will bounce back in a few years being a gated manual.

Permabanned
That would be a dream but I’ve not got that kind of money to have 300k in cars, not yet anyway.

Yes a good buy and keeper would be an R8 V10 manual, gated shifter and being earlier generation car better looking in my opinion and not as wide. At 50k they are a fantastic buy and maybe a car value wise will bounce back in a few years being a gated manual.

R8 v10 some for 40k.
Hard to believe they are 10 years old too.

The 812 Ferrari the looks do nothing for me, is it like a revamp of the GTO ?

OcUK Staff
R8 v10 some for 40k.
Hard to believe they are 10 years old too.

The 812 Ferrari the looks do nothing for me, is it like a revamp of the GTO ?

Its F12 revamped the 599/GTO was a different platform I believe and much wider car whereas the F12/812 are quite slimmer in comparison. I just want to try the V12 really and the 812 is the best example I’m not actually contemplating getting one just want to give one a try I’m quite select in what cars I like and only liking NA stuff and cars that are older but at same time not too old hence in Ferrari stable I only really like the 458 and Speciale is favourite. In Lamborghini I only like the Huracans and Porsche it’s the GT3 cars and Mclaren 600LT is my favourite. I seem to only like turbocharged applications in smaller capacity engines whereas big engines for me a turbo just ruins them, now however a supercharger gets a massive thumbs up!

Soldato
Popped down to a local meet yesterday..

6742a11fae023e6b6f96bea856b94ec0.jpg

1208a2d8cc64d406be292b1c66e47288.jpg

I know how much ocuk loves my car :D

Soldato
Looks great, still miss mine
had one? jzs171?
j ust needs those yellow fog lights changed to white, then it look even more amazing
yellow is pure JDM! a lot of japanese cars come with yellow fogs, I actually like them a lot haha.
It just needs the fog lights turning off given it isn't foggy then it doesn't matter what colour they are.
to be fair I treat them as DRL's, people are so used now days to see car lights day and night that it's worth running them just for the sake of extra visibility.

Back
Top Bottom