Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Also, managed to get a Techno Design book. Pretty awesome behind the scenes coffee table book they gave to everyone who ordered the car at the 2013 Geneva Show.

scf3L9z.jpg
nIp3CaK.jpg

Bonus picture of one of my favourite parts of the car, the pedal box! Sorry for the grub but, there's just something about it. The brake pedal is superb, very little travel and it's designed to be pressure based not throw based.
vEsNsAr.jpg

Soldato
Im still half asleep but I swear I just heard someone say Meganes are very reliable. :p ;)
Did a lot of research most are but if the owner chooses not to get the cam belt & water pump at the same time :rolleyes: to save a bag of sand £ ;) then yes the top end is expensive to rebuild like any other used car! Most are ultra reliable if looked after properly :p 24 months with little to no issues is quite common :D

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Bonus picture of one of my favourite parts of the car, the pedal box! Sorry for the grub but, there's just something about it. The brake pedal is superb, very little travel and it's designed to be pressure based not throw based.
vEsNsAr.jpg

Is that not really slippery with wet feet? or is the mat missing in this photo?

Caporegime
Did a lot of research most are but if the owner chooses not to get the cam belt & water pump at the same time :rolleyes: to save a bag of sand £ ;) then yes the top end is expensive to rebuild like any other used car! Most are ultra reliable if looked after properly :p 24 months with little to no issues is quite common :D

Wow two years with "little to no" issues is "quite" common? Sounds "ultra reliable" indeed. You got me. :D

Soldato
Haven't taken any photos of my car for ages, so here's a couple of photos from a long weekend in Wales, during a blast through the wonderful roads of the Brecon Beacons

T1G4lJF.jpg

fQTowOz.jpg

KVpdJQS.jpg

Associate
I daily a E60 525d Msport but my plaything is this:

36733578631_e9c2ae82df_b.jpg

I have a build thread on it here https://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=516404 :)

Caporegime
TeKV7Uj.jpg

Bought this about a month ago as a temporary hack, 2500 miles later and half a house contents moved in it the initial idea was to move it on and get something else, I can now see me keeping it at least for the coming winter.
Not (yet) missed a beat, very good on fuel given its size, a hoot in a straight line, handles like an ocean liner in the bends. Feels more like sitting on a sofa than in a car. I'm now pondering getting the wheels recoated as that's pretty much the only blemish on it.

Feels like it'll last another 15 years never mind the winter! So far, really really impressed.
2005 Volvo V70 D5. (Apologies for crap potato pic.)

Back
Top Bottom