Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Took advantage the other week with Autobrite sale.

Really impressed with the Cherry Glaze and then a little squirt of Project 64 on top.

oqgRggE.jpg

Soldato
Salary sacrifice through NHS Fleet. Costs £330 a month with 12,000 miles and a home charger (adds a few quid a month). There is a hidden cost which is a reduction in your pension depending on what scheme you're in.

Thanks for that.

Wife is on around £40k a year based on her 35 hour week give or take.

We are looking to go fully electric on the scheme. Aware of the pension contributions being effected but I think the benefits currently out way this.

Going to wait till she starts her new job. Looking at the golf or similar which I believe can be had for around £200 or under.

Over 10k we should be no worse off with the benefit of no more trips to the station and if clever actually better off with free charging at work.

The amount it costs also depends on your total pay too.

Soldato
Took advantage the other week with Autobrite sale.

Really impressed with the Cherry Glaze and then a little squirt of Project 64 on top.

How inconsiderate of someone to park that vile big white caravan thing on your driveway.

I'd find out who it is asap to get it moved, or just drag it into the road and hope it burns to the ground.

:D

Soldato
That was thrown in free from a big order from the states. Fitted it just for the laugh. Dont think itll be road legal here, havent looked into it. Sticking with the manual V161 that's in it.

Goal is to crack 1000bhp.

The garage that does some work on my gto from time to time is the past owner of the quickest supra in Europe in years gone by and he doesn't regret selling it ;)

1000bhp is impressive et al but absolutely pointless on the road imo and even more so if there is no where to exercise them from time to time, you'll just end up frustrated with a quickly declining bank balance at those levels. (just my opinion :))

Soldato
The garage that does some work on my gto from time to time is the past owner of the quickest supra in Europe in years gone by and he doesn't regret selling it ;)

1000bhp is impressive et al but absolutely pointless on the road imo and even more so if there is no where to exercise them from time to time, you'll just end up frustrated with a quickly declining bank balance at those levels. (just my opinion :))

Mostly pointless but the latest trend anyway :p

would be interesting to experience I guess like a rollercoaster but in a straight line.

Associate

This car isnt my daily anyway. It's only a project car I had for awhile. If I hit those figures on race fuel on the dyno it would be nice to see. A pump fuel map would be a good bit less. I have 2 brand new precision turbos so I can always fit the smaller one for a better driving experience if needs be.

Soldato
Got up early for a drive this morning. Need to get them in while it's still dry and relatively warm. Got to the Ashdown Forest just before sunrise, nice spot to have a quick break.

SAvhwCk.jpg.png

0CCAhOL.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom