Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Lovely finish there!

Wheel looks like it's taken a bit of a beating :(

It's a great finish considering a machine polisher hasn't even touched it...need to get one sorted.

Wheels are on the list of things to sort, huge pothole down on Cornwall last year has caused them to be slightly bent and curbed! Was not happy!!

Soldato
How inconsiderate of someone to park that vile big white caravan thing on your driveway.

I'd find out who it is asap to get it moved, or just drag it into the road and hope it burns to the ground.

:D

Good job I parked a silver one on our drive then!

It's a semi permanent thing at the moment, not got round to sorting storage as yet.

Man of Honour
It's a semi permanent thing at the moment, not got round to sorting storage as yet.

Surely every time you see it sitting there you must feel immediately compelled to arrange storage? Why would you want that thing there a day longer than it needed to be?! It takes up half your drive and is an eyesore :p

Associate
Afternoon!

Recently sold my MK2 MPS as didn't have the Time nor Funds to fix the common smokey boi K04.

Pretty much the last picture I took of the poor old girl.
107908486_10223683925785730_6991522739397830182_o.jpg

Finances became a little more free flowing not long after, oddly. So having to commute 20 miles each way every day I decided something a little more comfy, Frugal (ish) and still a good amount of grunt was in order.

S8yYn0h.jpg
2I0nRob.jpg
8HidaUD.jpg

Not really been anywhere to actually take some decent pics as yet. Maybe once I've sorted the last few things out on it that are annoying me. For starters sorting the headlights. Almost as dull as me. Front bumper is in desperate need of a respray, looks as though someone attempted to sandblast it.

Also have a 2.2D 185HP Mazda 3 that the wife uses to commute and a 1.8D C-Max that used to belong to my mum before she passed away. You can see 'em hidding in the backgrounds. :)

Caporegime
Whats going on with the suspension? Parked on an uneven surface? Coilovers? Snapped spring? Bodies in the boot? :p

e; Oh, welcome, just noticed you're new here. And my first comment wasn't positive, excellent. :D

(sorry)

Associate
There is another Mazda on here like that, which also has its bonnet up all the time :D

Not surprising! ZZB for Funsies! That was only on 68k MIles too :/

Whats going on with the suspension? Parked on an uneven surface? Coilovers? Snapped spring? Bodies in the boot? :p

All of the above!

That part of my garden is on a slight slope. Springs on the rear but genuinely have no idea what brand, done by the original owner and not who I bougnt it off (I'm owner #3) I've yet to clamber under and look. I'm not at liberty to discuss the last part. ;) Don't actually have any straight on side pictures yet..

Edit; Oh I'm not sensitive, don't apologise. haha. Long term lurker. Forgot my Donkeys years old Username/E-mail with very little activity. :p
DnBHYnI.jpg

Associate
That's a pretty rare colour, I'm not sure I've seen it before. I'm guessing it's had a bump at the front, hence the repsrayed bumper and the panel gaps!

It was certainly repsrayed, however previous owner just says due to knackered paintwork/stone chips - It's a pretty high mileage car tbh. I'm unsure if the panel gaps are that much bigger than any other when looking on Le Google. Could be whoever re-hung it didn't quite sit it right, unsure.

Colour is known as Arctic. It's certainly not the most common, The wife doesn't like it - Too.. docile. Then again she hates German cars anyway.

Back
Top Bottom