Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
New arrival to replace the Noble :) Still have the Noble at the moment (getting a gearbox rebuild currently) but will push to move it on once I get it back.

Had to be red for box ticking purposes and the Manual was a non-negotiable. Such a theatrical experience to drive, really happy with it.

QQpBaG3.jpg

m0jn7xm.jpg

Edit: Jesus, huge images, no idea how to change with imgur...

Stunning!

Associate
Always fancied an MR2 :cool:

This took longer than I expected ;) Congrats on being the first :p

Cheers guys, really chuffed with the car and Meridien Modena who did the pre-purchase inspection for me commented it's one of the tidiest 360's they've seen in some time.

The 911 belongs to a friend of mine, is an amazingly clean example - aero kitted C2S. Was a lot of nice cars nearby to be fair, very nice area (Sandbanks)

Caporegime
This took longer than I expected ;) Congrats on being the first :p

Cheers guys, really chuffed with the car and Meridien Modena who did the pre-purchase inspection for me commented it's one of the tidiest 360's they've seen in some time.

The 911 belongs to a friend of mine, is an amazingly clean example - aero kitted C2S. Was a lot of nice cars nearby to be fair, very nice area (Sandbanks)

I was surprised it took so long. Nice car, bet it sounds lovely. :)

I remember once at some car show I saw an MR2 dressed up as a 360, on a Ferrari club stand, and the owner was proudly sat next to it in his Ferrari chair with his Ferrari hat on... Never in my life have I felt such a strong urge to royally wind someone up. I wonder how the people who were there with real ones felt about it? :p

Associate
Yes, no hard braking until 180 miles, and no full throttle until 600 miles is the short of it.

That doesn't seem too bad, I know lots of people have said I can ignore the running in period on mine, but I am trying to stick to it quite closely, almost halfway done :)

OcUK Staff
That doesn't seem too bad, I know lots of people have said I can ignore the running in period on mine, but I am trying to stick to it quite closely, almost halfway done :)

Yeah some people think they are already ran in which could be true as Toyota guidelines seem same on all their cars but as it’s new tyres, new brakes, new clutch also then the first 200 miles should be done careful to safe guard the consumables, no emergency stops and no sitting with brake pedal pressed at lights. It’s a lovely car to just drive sedately let alone like you stole it. :D

Don
Is power really so important though? A 40-50yr car is not the kind of thing your gonna be throwing down the back lanes, its more a cruiser. So 180 or 480HP not sure it really matters in a classic unless your building a drag car.
Mine has 220HP, but it has a full catless exhaust so could have more and the L82 will supposedly hit around 300-350HP with some bolt-ons I believe if power is something.

I just prefer looks of the later C3's hence wanting an 80+, plus the later cars were around 100-200kg lighter, which offsets power somewhat, I went 1978 because it was a pace car so whereas it gains some horsepower from the newer cars it does weigh 50-100kg more I think, but for me its not about going fast or big burn outs, just want the C3 for its looks, sound and that ability to drive around sedately. :)

I get your point. It's a boulevard cruiser rather than a sports car, but I'd like the punch there to go along with the looks and the sound.
It's something I'll be seriously considering when I retire in a few years.

Is yours four-on-the-floor or auto?

Man of Honour
New arrival to replace the Noble :) Still have the Noble at the moment (getting a gearbox rebuild currently) but will push to move it on once I get it back.

Had to be red for box ticking purposes and the Manual was a non-negotiable. Such a theatrical experience to drive, really happy with it.

QQpBaG3.jpg

m0jn7xm.jpg

Edit: Jesus, huge images, no idea how to change with imgur...
Lovely

Man of Honour
Being delivered to home tomorrow all being well, Thursday if not.

Q85ndfG.jpg
OQ6Fxmy.jpg
LGXfezK.jpg
EwDNVlA.jpg
FYZyWp3.jpg
S5k9hWT.jpg

3.9K miles and 2 owners (current dealer is second, his personal car)
Track Pack
Buckets
Ceramics
Burmeister
Few other bits and bobs on top.

Matt silver, mint condition, excited, back in something nice after selling the R8 before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom