Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Went down to Podium again today, so nice having somewhere so close to home. I love Caffeine and Machine but it’s a long way away and the booking makes it a tricker day out.

VfhNSDC.jpg

Caporegime
Went down to Podium again today, so nice having somewhere so close to home. I love Caffeine and Machine but it’s a long way away and the booking makes it a tricker day out.

VfhNSDC.jpg
I drove past there the other day on the way to screwfix. How longs it been there ?

Man of Honour
I drove past there the other day on the way to screwfix. How longs it been there ?

About a year now I think. I went when it was first opening and it was basically a big empty space with the fancy coffee roasting equipment. Only recently started going again and hooked, it's 15 minutes from me so I quite often go, even if its on my own, just to have some coffee and see the amazing cars that turn up. Plus, everyone's so friendly, went on my own yesterday but ended up chatting to some guy for ages about his Renault 5. Beautiful car

Associate

VfhNSDC.jpg
This is also very local to me! I've heard some very good things about this place, always see beautiful cars sitting out front! Lovely car!

Underboss
A strange preference - the newer shape Clubman is superior to the previous version in every way. It's just a far far better car.

Looking at these myself at the moment, having never driven or really considered a Mini until now - looking at 2016/2017 onwards which would be the new shape Clubman.

Although the wife prefers the looks/size of the Countryman...

Associate
Getting a bit tired of what PistonHeads is becoming these days, and know that this section of the forum is fairly active. So may as well introduce myself :p

Currently have these two. Wanted a GT Porsche since I was about 15 so took the plunge 18 months ago. Sadly the Pandemic has meant I've not driven it as much over the last year as I'd hoped.

Cayman.jpg

Daily is a Mk8 Fiesta ST running the Eibach Pro kit and Mountune M235 Map. Incredible little car, and properly quick for it's class. As you can see, I did the Javelin sprint round at Croft in it.....it did pretty well! Second in class against a fairly well prepped MX5 Turbo.

Fiesta.jpg

OcUK Staff
Getting a bit tired of what PistonHeads is becoming these days, and know that this section of the forum is fairly active. So may as well introduce myself :p

Currently have these two. Wanted a GT Porsche since I was about 15 so took the plunge 18 months ago. Sadly the Pandemic has meant I've not driven it as much over the last year as I'd hoped.

Cayman.jpg

Daily is a Mk8 Fiesta ST running the Eibach Pro kit and Mountune M235 Map. Incredible little car, and properly quick for it's class. As you can see, I did the Javelin sprint round at Croft in it.....it did pretty well! Second in class against a fairly well prepped MX5 Turbo.

Fiesta.jpg

A pair of very fun cars there. :)

Back
Top Bottom