1.jpg

4.jpg

yes lowering soon ;)

Associate
front.jpg

rear.jpg

upfront.jpg

engine.jpg

Ignore the people in the background, it was a sunday, and I was parked outside their house (I don't know them). Evil looks cos they had to park halfway up the road :D

No ford jokes mind!! Just got her, its a 1.8TDi on an N plate...its pretty standard at the moment apart from 16" rims, spoiler and the back bumper/tailpipe from a 16V.

Stereo starts going in today(mamoth task)

Last edited:
Soldato
My baby:

GSXR RHS Front.JPG

GSXR RHS Middle.JPG

GSXR RHS Rear.JPG

After i bought it, i stripped it down to the frame, engine & swing-arm. I've had the suspension rebuilt by MH Racing, the fork bottoms powder coated black, wheels powder-coated white, new Dunlop D207 tyres, new brake-pads all round, fully synthetic Mobil oil & suzuki filter, new plugs, new battery, K&N air filter, Dynojet stage1 kit, V&H full race system from the US (sounds AMAZING!), Harris carbon fibre hugger & heel guard, race spec chain & sprockets from Alstare Corona Suzuki WSS team (really), single seat hump, polished front sprocket casing & footrests & hangers, probably lots of other little things...........oh, and a naughty flip number plate ;)

Last edited:
Associate
My two beasties!

thebeasts.jpg

The G40 has had a few bits and pieces done to it, upping the power from 113bhp as standard to around 160bhp. Not bad considering it weighs just 830kg.. :)

As for the blue thing... that's quick enough as it is.. ;)

-andy-

Permabanned
Jeff the 1970 Bedford CF Romany conversion owns you all!!!

jeff1.jpg

jeff2.jpg

It's slow, it's cranky, but I love it! An official passion wagon - great for touring in with a bunch of buds (and Carling, and Newkee...:) ). It comfortably sleeps four, theres a cooker for the morning after bacon sarnies, and enough room for a decent game of cards.

Not for racing, thats for sure!

Majik

dexteruk

D

dexteruk

mk2 golf gti

last seen terrorising Donington park a few weeks back ;)

21691469.jpg

21692320.jpg

and the cheesiest pic ever ;)

21691395.jpg

Associate
kafront.jpg

kaback.jpg

kaos.jpg

kafront2.jpg

Mods so far:

Pipercross Induction kit
Powerflow Stainless Cat Back Exhaust
Superchip
Full Ford Racing suspension kit (lowered 30mm)
Smoked side repeaters
One off DTM3 mirrors :D

Edit - Mods list added

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom