Show Us Your XBox 360 Setup!

Associate
Here is my setup really should get the polish out :D Next eletronics im buying will be a decent amp and some speakers .sorry about the poor picture it was taken with an nokia n95 :eek:
17042011645.jpg

Associate
What keyboard is that? It looks rather compact.

Its a razer tarantula the reason it looks so small is because thats a 50inch 3d tv i have a bluetooth keyboard as well im using that so i dont go blind until i get a new monitor :)
My old DMG 24inch monitor blew just before i moved so i have my pc to my tv at mo .

Soldato
Really like the lighting. Mind if i ask where you got the lights from?

eBay, seller is ehub. It was just the cheapest LED rope light I could find on there, I figured it's LEDs, so as long as it works when I get it, it should last. It's alright so far.

Nice set up, PardonTheWait... I noticed you have a radiator right beside your av unit.... I hope you like cold winters.

:(

It was the only place it could go, the room's tiny. I reckon it'll be alright, if the amp and 360 are on I doubt I'll need the rad anyway :D

Soldato
Ah right (thanks btw). I have not played the 4th or the 5th yet :(
I just got hold of an xbox 360 so will be able to pick these up at some point I hope :)

I really wish they would remake all the first 3 and put them on all platforms. That would be awesome.

That particular shot is from the RE5 DLC 'Lost in Nightmares', definitely worth playing if your a fan of the first 3. (unlike RE5 itself!) :)

Back
Top Bottom