Show Us Your XBox 360 Setup!

M0T

M0T

Soldato
We only moved in in august and I haven't got round to changing the blinds or sorting that crack.

The pictures don't show the tv too well, but PGR3 looks amazing in 1080i :)

room.jpg

room2.jpg

Associate
Its one of the very few Hidef crt's you could get, plus it was only £430.

I like to do things on the 'cheap'
Hi just googled it and its only £378!! not bad for a tv that can do 1080i.
I bet its a better picture due to no ghosting?

Soldato
I had the exact same tv about 2 years ago and its fantastic tv for the price it has jvc own picture scaler built in (d.i.s.t) which boosts the detail of the pictures. Im sure somebody on the homecinema choice forums got it working in 720p even though its doesnt support it if i remember correctly.

sorry it wasnt 720p but 768p through a samsung upscaling dvd player.

Last edited:

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Finally, after getting VGA cable and sound cables, and making my desk more presentable after finishing work this aft, here's my setup...

midesk.JPG

Soldato
VIRII said:
Mine is here :
http://img284.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tv19qw.jpg

The TV is a 50" Sagem HDRPTV using the new G4 chip from Texas Instruments.
Speakers are B&W 601s, 602s, (can't recall center speaker model) the sub is a REL Q, Denon Amp and so on.
The Xmas tree is the work of a 3 year old - not me :p

What do you reckon to the TV? I've got an old Tosh 42in and since I got the Samsung LCD for the bedroom I've realised just how poor the picture can be from it. The new ones are meant to be pretty good though arent they?

Permabanned
Ol!ver said:
What do you reckon to the TV? I've got an old Tosh 42in and since I got the Samsung LCD for the bedroom I've realised just how poor the picture can be from it. The new ones are meant to be pretty good though arent they?

I never rated the old rear projection sets but the new stuff on the G4 DLP chips is awesomely good.
I had £3k budget and settled on the DLPRPTV because the picture quality is so very, very good.
Your old Tosh is probably a CRT picture projected onto a screen.
The DLP chips blow CRT away.

Soldato
i notice that a lot of you have your 360's vertically, why???

it took me 3 hours to destroy the PGR3 disk the day i bought it from having the console vertical!! it scratched it to hell cos the disk wobbles slightly as it spins, to the point where it wouldnt even read it anymore. i ended up havin to take it back and get a new one (this actually goes for all cd drives that are vertical)

Last edited:
Soldato
Kainz said:
Here's mine with the 20" Widescreen Belinea. The twin tft's on the right are for the pc, the 20" for the 360.

I'm tempted by the belinea for my 360 untill I get my lcd tv later in january,whats it like? what res do you run the 360 in etc if you dont mind me asking.

Sean

Back
Top Bottom