sickening violence

Soldato
G-MAN 2004 said:
Seriously whats the point in the thread?
I believe the point was to initially deceive people into thinking that the OP had witnessed an act of domestic violence in public, but then as the post went on further it became apparent that the OP was in fact referring to a Punch & Judy show. Once people realise the disparity between their original perception of the post and what actually happened, they find this funny and laugh, brightening up their day.

Soldato
Rich_L said:
I believe the point was to initially deceive people into thinking that the OP had witnessed an act of domestic violence in public, but then as the post went on further it became apparent that the OP was in fact referring to a Punch & Judy show. Once people realise the disparity between their original perception of the post and what actually happened, they find this funny and laugh, brightening up their day.

I was disappointed when I realised we were being fed a fallacy. I dont wish wife-beating on anyone, but I cant tolerate liars.

axe

axe

Suspended
cleanbluesky said:
I was disappointed when I realised we were being fed a fallacy. I dont wish wife-beating on anyone, but I cant tolerate liars.

he didnt lie just said what he saw

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
he failed to report vital information as to the immediate situation, just as bad if you ask me...
Indeed, I was almost on the phone to report an incident of domestic violence, then theft, then I was confused because I didn't know whether to phone the ambulance or the RSPCA. :(

Caporegime
Rich_L said:

This post made me laugh more than that :p

Back
Top Bottom