Sidelights to compliment HIDs?

Soldato
OP
saitrix I'm already using those bulbs and they still looks very orangy compaired to the HIDS.

Will try some blue LED sidelights and see how it looks.

As for driving with sides on at dusk, whats the point? If its dark enough to warrant lights, use your headlights and deffinatly be seen.

Soldato
Before LED side light

HID2.jpg

After

HIDWITHLEDSIDELIGHT.jpg

The HID is the 6000k one

Now i need to find some H1 bulbs to match for my full beams

Caporegime
I always used to think that sidelights only was pointless, however in dusk you want the rear lights on so people can see you. Sidelights only is good as you don't need the headlights on which drain the battery, needing more power to be taken from engine.

I think when Brussels suggested the Uk should have rulkes like sweden where lights should be on the AA mentioned that it can reduce fuel economy by as much as 3% by having the lights on all the time

Soldato
OP
I got a set of single blue LED sidelights and blue gas filled bulbs. The LEDs looked a nicer colour but they are a very very deep blue. Will take some piccys tomorrow.
Draeger, those white LED lights look good, how bright are they compaired to normal side lights (hard to tell from piccy)?

Soldato
Psycrow said:
I got a set of single blue LED sidelights and blue gas filled bulbs. The LEDs looked a nicer colour but they are a very very deep blue. Will take some piccys tomorrow.
Draeger, those white LED lights look good, how bright are they compaired to normal side lights (hard to tell from piccy)?

They are very bright m8. Those particular ones have more tiny LED's than usual, and shine out quite nicely. :cool:

Permabanned
I never use my sidelights, cos my car automatically lights the xenons when it starts to get dark, but the annoying thing is the sidelights light next to the xenons so you get sweet looking xenons next to yellowish sides

Back
Top Bottom