• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Silent rx 5700?

Associate
Hy I have xfx rx 5700 dd and I love everything about it , except its pretty loud..I have searching other brands and I almost find some s@it about everyone..
So what model of rx5700 would you reccomend in some normal price point??

Associate
Hy I have xfx rx 5700 dd and I love everything about it , except its pretty loud..I have searching other brands and I almost find some **** about everyone..
So what model of rx5700 would you reccomend in some normal price point??

No model will be fully silent (even watercooled cards will have *some* noise), but the quietest air cooled models are generally the ones with the most fans and biggest heatsinks (please note I haven't checked reviews for actual noise rankings!):

- Powercolor Red Devil
- Sapphire Nitro
- Gigabyte OC/Aorus
- the overpriced ASRock one

Also, you should edit your post to fully star out the swearing! (forum rules)

Associate
OP
I dont mean fully silent, I mean something like my old gigabyte gtx1060 6gb version type of silent..

I can find for affordable price this

gigabyte RX 5700 MECH GP OC
Powercolor RX 5700 DDR6 dual fan
Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 Pulse

what would you suggest??
I'm leaning to the saphire most..

Associate
OP
yeeah but I'm pretty dumb to do it.. I have option in my ati app to choose automatic undervolting and I did it.. That's my level of knowledge..

In idle my gpu temp is 50c

In 99% load it reaches 82c.. Should I be worried?

Associate
I dont mean fully silent, I mean something like my old gigabyte gtx1060 6gb version type of silent..

I can find for affordable price this

gigabyte RX 5700 MECH GP OC
Powercolor RX 5700 DDR6 dual fan
Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 Pulse

what would you suggest??
I'm leaning to the saphire most..

Yeah sorry I was being far too literal with my previous response, was obvious you just meant quieter!

I think personally if you have £350 to spend I would go for a 5700XT; either the powercolor dual fan for £338, or the red dragon for £359.

82 degrees at load should be ok, although like the guy above said, you could just undervolt it and probably knock a fair bit off the temps. If it's too late to get a refund on the XFX I'd say just do this, as you'll lose too much in the process to make it worth it.

Associate
OP
I'm an old ex gamer who spends his money on pc although I dont even play anymore,but something in me drives me to have decent rig, and I smooooke waaay too much thc, so I'm dumb as brick last 6y..
I bought xfx just because it was black friday And I manage to buy it for 330€ with shipping from Germany to Croatia where I am from. I will not to replace it coz I dont wanna to spend any more money.., I received today my new case fractal G , to put in work coz this versa 22 is hot box..
I must google manual undervolting coz I'm done with shopping and I will suffer little noise if I have to .

Thank you 4 your answers and Help

Back
Top Bottom