Silverpaw Prediction League ninth round 24/25 October

Associate
I would call it a back week, which it is for most, but I think I usually average at around 5/6 points so meh.
Thank you Freakitchen for results.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Thanks for doing the results, FreaKitchen. I'm amazed there were so many with more than two points from that set of results.

I'll have a look at Lawro's position. I think I've got all his predictions somwhere.

Don
Even after missing half the predictions it's still a shocking week for me. Level with Pigeon and Shami :o

Thanks for the results :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Howard, I copied your table from last week to update. However I noticed that Lawro is down as only having predicted 66 games, and so must have missed a couple of weeks at some point?! Not sure what's happened but shouldn't be too difficult to work out his score so far. I think the BBC keep his prediction pages alive. As it stands I haven't updated his score with this week's results.
I've had a look at Lawro's position. The fault was mine. A few weeks ago, we got Lawro's result a little late, so I had to adjust his spread sheet totals manually. I got that wrong, and ever since then he's been showing his round 6 totals.
The correct figues for him after round 9 should be

Lawro 96 / 37 / 12 / 73

Thanks for spotting the problem. :)

Man of Honour
Cheers, I've updated the table with his score. Still an amazing 1 point behind me, thankfully :p

Still want to do alternate weeks for the results? Am fine to do that if so.

Back
Top Bottom