silverstone temjin TJ07!

Associate
hi guys, i was wondering if anyone knew any word on when OcUK were going to get this mother of a case in their shop window? i've got an imminent payday, and need to splurge! also, has anyone else heard any buzz about it?

Soldato
i've seen it available for preorder elsewhere, but at the massive price of £258 inc vat. Looks a lovely case though, too bad i've switched to a laptop recently.

Associate
OP
that's a high price for momentary perfection! then perhaps it's between the new stacker 830 (looks noisy) and the p180 (horrible cable management!) or maybe the tj06 ...

ps will the new Zalman CNPS9500-LED fit into the tj06?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
i'm not really a big fan of the lian li designs- aesthetic or internal management. the convoluted airflow in the v1000 plus just seems to be too labyrinthine. i like the "wind tunnel in the tj06- but my 7700Cu will definately not fit in there, hence the question about the cnps9500...

the pc 6070 plus looks ok though, just need to swap the 80mm fans for 120mm ones and i'm laughin! OcUK don't stock it though, for some reason.

Last edited:
Don
these guys are like the new coolersmaster.

sweet :)

just looking at the 06

tj06.jpg

upside down atx, with a wind tunnel over cpu, lush!

Associate
OP
i know- it looks ace! but it looks like the pci cards will not be very well ventilated, so maybe put in a couple of 92mm exhaust fans below the psu and a 120mm intake in the side door next to the existing 80mm intake fan (the only intake ventilating the cards and chipset!). what do you think? my hdd is in a silentmaxx enclosure, so the 3.5in hdd bays will be otherwise redundant.

Back
Top Bottom