Silversun Pickups - Neck Of The Woods

Associate
A friend got me onto this the other day, and I can't stop listening. It's a seriously perfect album.

If you've ever listened to Silversun Pickups before, give this album a go. It's just as good as any other album, if not better - it's refined and perfected. Absolutely fantastic album. Even if you've never listened to Pickups before, give it a go, I'd love to hear what people have to say about it.

Try this on for size:

First track on the album, that.

So yeah, I hate to harp on, but please, for the love of God, listen to this album. I know taste differs from person to person, so obviously everyone will have an opinion, but in my opinion, it's a travesty that this won't be in any top 10 album choices by critics at the end of the year, instead they'll choose some radio one pop chart drivel.

Now I'm just waiting for a tour :cool:

Associate
A friend got me onto this the other day, and I can't stop listening. It's a seriously perfect album.

If you've ever listened to Silversun Pickups before, give this album a go. It's just as good as any other album, if not better - it's refined and perfected. Absolutely fantastic album. Even if you've never listened to Pickups before, give it a go, I'd love to hear what people have to say about it.

Try this on for size:

First track on the album, that.

So yeah, I hate to harp on, but please, for the love of God, listen to this album. I know taste differs from person to person, so obviously everyone will have an opinion, but in my opinion, it's a travesty that this won't be in any top 10 album choices by critics at the end of the year, instead they'll choose some radio one pop chart drivel.

Now I'm just waiting for a tour :cool:

Back
Top Bottom