1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simeple personal money management software

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by Skeeter, 17 Oct 2009.

1. Skeeter

Caporegime

Hi

Does anyone know of any simple money management software thats like MS Money, but less complex. I just want to be able to export my statements from my online banking (they come out in MS Money or Excel format) and then catagorise the items on it so i can track what im spending on things, and forcast for the future, etc. Ive got an old copy of MS Money that came with one of our PCs, but its a nice complex piece of software that only I need to use a small part off, so id like something simpler.

2. whitecrook

Sgarrista

Ace Money - excellent and exactly what you need.

3. Skeeter

Caporegime

Can I import my statements from my online banking (excel or MS Money format) into it?

4. rctneil

Wise Guy

Just installed AceMoneyLite just to keep track of an account and it is great. I have my saved file passworded and in a folder whcih is synched to my netbook using windows live sync so I can install AML on their as well and be able to keep the same file up to date!

5. boosfuk

Hitman

Just been through this exercise myself and settled with "Money Manager Ex" by Codelathe. It is free, simple and does everything I need. if you want to pay then there are more feature rich alternatives.
    It can import online banking statements in certain formats (QIF, CSV)