Simple Signature Tutorial

Soldato
Ive got way too many sigs on my computer... im hoping to develop a gallery for all the photoshop work ive done.. i'll tell you about it when its done.

Nice tutorial.

Soldato
sig11lg.jpg

I don't really like my one :(

Soldato
OP
I just had a quick go, it isnt brilliant since I have just quickly had to rob the awper from your sig.

yhack.jpg

All I did was add a White Outer Glow and lowered the opacity, then a Bevel/Emboss and dropped the Size slider down to 0

I think the problem is with the picture you have chosen. It is a very small low res image so it is getting overwhelmed by the background.

SiriusB

Soldato
OP
Hey guys I have a border tutorial coming either later today or tomorrow. Was hoping to have it done sooner but I had exams last week and was out most of the weekend :p

Just a quick question though, mostly for mods: Would you lot prefer it if I stuck the Border Tut in here, or would you prefer it in a brand new thread?

SiriusB

Soldato
Put it in here mate and rename the thread to SiriusB's Photoshop thread or summat.

Go anywhere exciting at the weekend then? Been waiting for you to break through the 1000 barrier and was mystified when you were on 997 posts for ages. Now I know why!

Soldato
OP
MarcLister said:
Put it in here mate and rename the thread to SiriusB's Photoshop thread or summat.

Go anywhere exciting at the weekend then? Been waiting for you to break through the 1000 barrier and was mystified when you were on 997 posts for ages. Now I know why!

Ahh, a superlative idea mate! Well, the tut isn't far from finished, just gotta go over it and make sure I haven't made any mistakes etc. Expect it this evening.

Yeah, I thought I would leave my post count hanging in the balance this weekend just to keep you people on edge :p

SiriusB

Man of Honour
SiriusB said:
Just a quick question though, mostly for mods: Would you lot prefer it if I stuck the Border Tut in here, or would you prefer it in a brand new thread?
Works either way, although finding multiple tutorials in a big thread can be troublesome. Either way, one tutorial per post/few posts works best, as they can be copied into the tutorials sticky. :)

Back
Top Bottom