Single black female: Love Island and the problem with race and dating

Soldato
lol, not worried about the men, but that's probably why i get attention from the women because they meet a real man :D

They only black women i find attractive always have some mixed European in there, and Gabrielle Union when she was younger (check her out in "Meet Dave")

Soldato
Hmm I've chatted up a few black girls and know some really nice ones, however they don't fall into the stereotypes and as mentioned previously, some of them obviously have something else into the mix down their family line.

Yeah, agree that black women are seen as very assertive and potentially aggressive by default in my opinion. It's a shame because it's really not always the case.

Last edited:
Soldato
It’s a weird one this in the UK a lot of white women seem to really like black/half cast men but the majority of white men don’t like black women. You hardly ever see white men with black or Asian women but you see plenty the other way.
Most of the black women I have worked with and known always seem to be too over confident/loud and self opinionated for my liking. And they have always seemed very materialistic and money orientated basically wanting a lavish lifestyle that they think they deserve. I know there are plenty of white women the same but this is just my opinion of the women I have known.

Caporegime
Definitely more white women with black men.
But yes you can see why.

Ha, I just googled love Island and saw a picture of a few girls in front of guys (no idea of its this set) and only one girl looked attractive.

But reason replied is to suggest name change

Mr lova love Island

Associate
White woman are generally
More attractive than black imo.

This statement is interesting. Because it borderlines on racism, but... before you shout at me, I don't honestly think this is what you meant.

I believe you meant, "White women are generally more attractive to me.", which in my view is not the problem.

However, saying that, categorically, white women are more attractive than black women IS racist.

Some of the liberalisms in our modern society stray too close to thought crime. A feeling is a feeling and usually you have little to no control over it. Attraction is something which is worked out by your reptilian and mammalian lower brains. By the time you are consciously aware of the feeling or attraction it has already been decided. However. Children are born with no fear, no disgust, no rejection, no racism and no polarisations. Those are learned. What you find or don't find attractive later in life is largely, though not entirely based on those learned emotions and reactions.

"Friend or foe?"
"One of us", "One of them?"

These questions are asked by our brains before "we" consciously get involved in the decision making process. These are survival instincts. They are mammalian, evolutionary, effects. You can and often do overrule them, once aware of them.

We have evolved to be prejudiced, we do it in milliseconds of meeting someone. That will take millions of years to change. It's part of what we are.

None of these things are the problem with racism or any "ism". It is how you choose to treat someone, regardless of our prejudices that matters.

Soldato
This statement is interesting. Because it borderlines on racism, but... before you shout at me, I don't honestly think this is what you meant.

I believe you meant, "White women are generally more attractive to me.", which in my view is not the problem.

However, saying that, categorically, white women are more attractive than black women IS racist.

Some of the liberalisms in our modern society stray too close to thought crime. A feeling is a feeling and usually you have little to no control over it. Attraction is something which is worked out by your reptilian and mammalian lower brains. By the time you are consciously aware of the feeling or attraction it has already been decided. However. Children are born with no fear, no disgust, no rejection, no racism and no polarisations. Those are learned. What you find or don't find attractive later in life is largely, though not entirely based on those learned emotions and reactions.

"Friend or foe?"
"One of us", "One of them?"

These questions are asked by our brains before "we" consciously get involved in the decision making process. These are survival instincts. They are mammalian, evolutionary, effects. You can and often do overrule them, once aware of them.

We have evolved to be prejudiced, we do it in milliseconds of meeting someone. That will take millions of years to change. It's part of what we are.

None of these things are the problem with racism or any "ism". It is how you choose to treat someone, regardless of our prejudices that matters.

Well i did say imo...

Soldato

But what if it's back up by hard evidence? There have been numerous studies that show that black women are at the lowest rug on any attractivness ladder. Even when men are thrown in the mix. 10/10 black women like Beyonce and other black female singers and actors are rare as hens teeth in the real world.

Are you going to say facts are racist?

Soldato
It’s a weird one this in the UK a lot of white women seem to really like black/half cast men but the majority of white men don’t like black women. You hardly ever see white men with black or Asian women but you see plenty the other way.
Most of the black women I have worked with and known always seem to be too over confident/loud and self opinionated for my liking. And they have always seemed very materialistic and money orientated basically wanting a lavish lifestyle that they think they deserve. I know there are plenty of white women the same but this is just my opinion of the women I have known.

Have you looked at many women's social media from all backgrounds. They more or less fit into that category I have highlighted. Even the women on this foolish TV programme.

Caporegime
[

imo means "in my opinion"

Caporegime
Have you looked at many women's social media from all backgrounds. They more or less fit into that category I have highlighted. Even the women on this foolish TV programme.

That’s true but I think a lot of the terms originated from them, sugar daddy, gold digger etc.

Black men seem to be extremely blackpilled to how women from their race and other races behave in modern society.

Caporegime
Whsts blackpilled?
I thought it was red pill?

Also how ******* **** is your movement when it's vocabulary is based off the matrix?

Back
Top Bottom