Single black female: Love Island and the problem with race and dating

Caporegime
Whsts blackpilled?
I thought it was red pill?

Also how ******* **** is your movement when it's vocabulary is based off the matrix?

Blue pill: Everything is fine.

Red pill: Things are not fine but I'm personally responsible for my own issues/existence.

Black pill: Things are not fine and there's nothing I can do to change it, it's just how it is or seems to be from personal experiences.

Soldato

I know its very fashionable to claim we all the same underneath our skins and that differences are (solely/mostly) down to societal constructs but the groups 'men' and 'women' in particular from that picture are not anatomically similiar when viewed as groups.

You can, will a high degree of accuracy, 'sex' an 'uncovered' human skull from a visible inspection alone.

As others have pointed out sexual preferences between the sexes based on perceived ethnicity (and not just for 'whites' make some uncomfortable reading for some people).

Caporegime
I only like white women for some reason. Nothing to do with race, just a preference. Even when Charlie's Angels came out and everyone was fapping over Lucy Liu I thought she was meh. Weird.

Caporegime
OP
I only like white women for some reason. Nothing to do with race, just a preference.

Out of interest what about people who are mixed - white + another. For example Nathalie Emmanuel from Game of Thrones or Kristin Kreuk from Smallville? Personally I think they're both stunning even though I'd generally have a similar view to you ref: tending to find white women attractive (albeit I'd not include the 'only').

Also I guess "White women" can include quite a broad range in itself - (southern) Italians, Greeks etc.. can be rather dark skinned for example and have quite a different look to say Northern Europeans.

Soldato
What if a black man said that?
I know and have known many black males who think that.

Ethnicity based sexual preferences show how, in action, we are all racist.

Believing that one ethnicity is more attractive (even if only generally) than another is literal racism.

racist
ˈreɪsɪst/
noun
plural noun: racists
  1. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Soldato
So again i ask, are facts racist? Because it's been proved they are the group found least attractive by any male group

Facts can't be racist in of themselves (assuming they are actual facts and used in the appropriate context) but they can show racism in play by groups of people. Which would appear to be the case here.

Soldato
Facts can't be racist in of themselves (assuming they are actual facts and used in the appropriate context) but they can show racism in play by groups of people. Which would appear to be the case here.

Not just groups of people, all people. It's not just white men turning down black women, all men, including black men, prefer women of other races over black. It's just a fact of life, straight men prefer more feminine women and that's a trait least common in black women and most common in white and Asian women

Soldato
Off the back of that, we now have a trend of black females making their skins lighter by bleaching it. Like my cousin, she is fully black but like it when men thinks she’s mixed raced :confused:

Funny world we live in. White people want to get darker with tans and black people want to be lighter by bleach. Yet we still have racism :D

Caporegime
Out of interest what about people who are mixed - white + another. For example Nathalie Emmanuel from Game of Thrones or Kristin Kreuk from Smallville? Personally I think they're both stunning even though I'd generally have a similar view to you ref: tending to find white women attractive (albeit I'd not include the 'only').

Also I guess "White women" can include quite a broad range in itself - (southern) Italians, Greeks etc.. can be rather dark skinned for example and have quite a different look to say Northern Europeans.

Very few mixed girls attract me, but as you point out, doesn't matter if Greek, Spanish, whatever.

Soldato
You can say your not a racist all day long, but physical attraction will show the reality that racism is only an act not a feeling.

I am generally less attracted to black women than white women.
It's not racist to not be attracted to a certain type. What's racist is to think someone is inferior, or has inferior worth as a person because of their skin colour or ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom