sirocco, A3 or bmw 120d

Soldato
One of the biggest mistakes we made was dismissing the 120d and wasting our money buying a new A3. I will be a long time before I waste my money on another Audi especially after finding out how good BMW are with their warranty compared to the poor service and not so good build quality from Audi.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;14863360 said:
The Scirocco is the poorest car on the list, all it does better than any of the others is look swish. Are you buying a car or a drive ornament?

It also has the best gearbox of the 3, is the least common, and "poorest" is a relative term, because it isn't a poor car by any means.

Man of Honour
As above... the Scirocco looks amazing... but that engine is a bit naff tbh and quite uninspiring to drive - if possible get it with the better engine or otherwise go for teh A3.

Soldato
Maybe if it set off a minute before the other 2?

Dont really see the point - if you want something stylish, get the VW. If you want the technically better car then get the BMW

Permabanned
Ooo tough call. I would go for the Sirocco, its a real head turner in the right colour.

Day to day driving would be great in all of them, the BMW would be better around a track, but who cares, its ugly. The audi is common as muck.

Soldato
i'd say 1 series BMW's are pretty prevailant too ;)

If i had to choose out of them, it'd be between the BMW and the A3, but it'd be a difficultchoice, the biased side of me would say the A3, but the 1 is a good car, if a little ugly. The 1 coupe has actually grown on me if i'm honest and the non practical side of me would look at going in that direction.

Anyway, i've had my A3 for just over a year and i wouldn't change it for anything in the same price bracket yet, i don't feel the need to.

Back
Top Bottom