Skinned the Xbox 360

Permabanned
da_mic_1530 said:
hope you dont have to be the donkey, i had to play it with my sister and we got stuck lol

No I have to be Shrek .... the wife gets to be Donkey (AHAHAHAHAHAHA) and my little one is Fiona most of the time.

I got stuck too, got fed up and gave up. When I came back my 3 year old showed me how to do the bit that I was stuck on ...... sob.

Then I couldn't defeat puss in boots - lots of rapid button pressing for ages. Wife did it first go.

The shame is unbearable.

Associate
I think it looks absolutely shocking.. why anyone would cover the minimal, sleek, sexy white design with that shoddy crap i'll never know :/

Last edited:
Associate
I might be wrong but i think its called "freedom of expression"

Man it would be a boring old world if that didnt exist :(

Soldato
Reektan said:
I think it looks absolutely shocking.. why anyone would cover the minimal, sleek, sexy white design with that shoddy crap i'll never know :/

Although I agree and wouldnt put anything that garish on mine, its nice to be able to customise them in whatever way you like :)

I went for the subtle look (also known as the 'Ghetto' E3 limited edition faceplate :p)

360_2.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Elrein said:
I might be wrong but i think its called "freedom of expression"

Man it would be a boring old world if that didnt exist :(

If any consoles came off the production line looking like that then i'd have to slit my throat.

I'm all for QUALITY modifications like really nice paint jobs etc. I just think 'stickers' to make your £300 console look horrible is wrong.

Last edited:
Associate
I must admit it looks very nice and I have seen a few skins I would'nt Mind using my self.

Are there any UV or Glow in the dark skins out there that can be bought ?

Soldato
Nismo said:
Although I agree and wouldnt put anything that garish on mine, its nice to be able to customise them in whatever way you like :)

I went for the subtle look (also known as the 'Ghetto' E3 limited edition faceplate :p)

360_2.jpg

Nismo, where'd you get that faceplate? It's the only one I could see myself buying :)

Permabanned
Ouch some horribly harsh comments about skinning here.
The 360 is indeed sexy and slinky looking and mine is unskinned but not everyone wants their 360 to look the same as everyone elses. It was even designed to have changeable face plates.
Personally I'd like mine to be black and chrome and none of the skins can avoid showing the white airgrills which is a shame.

I am definitely skinning my 2 old xboxes though because they are UGLEH in the extreme although once my daughters one is shocking pink it's going to be worse than normal lol.

Back
Top Bottom