skittles vodka

Associate
I've made quite few flavours but the skittles was the best.

Chocolate vodka was ok but a bit strong. Peppermint vodka shall never be mentioned again. Pear drops vodka wasn't too bad.

When I made my skittle one I just filtered off all the yucky stuff with a sieve and kitchen roll. Took about 3 goes before I got rid of all of the gunk.

It must have been nice as I took it to a party and only had two shots.

Oh and I did that vodka melon but never even tried it. Made it for a party and ended up dropping it on the floor doh.

It didn't squish everywhere as when I made it I cut a plug of melon out. Poured a little bit in each day and put the plug back. Took about 8 days before it soaked it up.

Oh and speaking of vodka do a google for vodka water filter. They seem to think you can turn horrible vodka into nice vodka.

I tried it on some but I still haven't a clue if it was nicer or not but it did the trick lol.

Soldato
hmm heres my attempt: looks a bit minging at the moment but i only put it in about an hour ago

skittles.jpg

Soldato
We've been making these for a few years. Fox's Glacier Mints are better than anything ever for this.

Mints go in vodka, leave somewhere warm for a few days to help the mints dissolve (giving the bottle a good shake every now and then makes me feel like i'm speeding the process up but i'm not sure it does :p). After the mints have dissolved store the bottle in the freezer and only take it out to pour the shots :D

Associate
Skittle vodka tastes really nice but is damn hard hitting. I used to make it at halls, the only difference is that we slightly warmed the vodka/skittle mix to help it blend together. Its very easy to forget that you are drinking neat vodka though :eek:

Associate
Tried this a few times, great stuff, it's a pain trying to get rid of the floating stuff tho, i don't have a sieve that was fine enough. I've never heard of the melon thing before, sounds like a good one to try this week, will give an update if I actually get round to it...

Back
Top Bottom