skittles vodka

Associate
i know jelly is for kids but vodka jelly is the best......very little hot water to disolve the granules and lots of vodka,set in the fridge and its magic!! but skittles one is my next victim.

Soldato
I've tried, and made some wierd and wonderful alcoholic things in my time Matt (one of the strangest being Taboo chocolate cake :/). I'll happily get involved in that side of the omgwtflolbbq :D

Soldato
Otacon said:
I've tried, and made some wierd and wonderful alcoholic things in my time Matt (one of the strangest being Taboo chocolate cake :/). I'll happily get involved in that side of the omgwtflolbbq :D

I'll give it some thought, I have an idea for theme night (Friday) but nothing firm yet.

MB

Associate
OP
for a 35cl bottle of nasty waitrose vodka, i used a grand total of 510g of skittles, and they all dissolved.

That was 1 x 180g of normal skittles
6 x 55g of sour skittles

takes a whole lot o' the little buggers, but now i resembles watery jam.

should be good

Associate
OP
I had completely forgotten about pictures, so here are a couple:
vodskit2oc.jpg

long shot of the bottle, 1.5L, so i guess it is now about 70cl

vodskitscum8fe.jpg

This is the vegetable fat scum. Pretty nasty.

Soldato
suicidle_tramp said:
http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/msbrackenridge/entry/the_something_random/

According to here it's the hydrogenated vegetable fat, and according to my skittles packet in front of me :p

P.S Use kitchen paper to remove the ming(tm).

oh im not denying that, but whats the percentage of fat?;) according to the skittles website, its 1.5g per 38g of skittles - about 4%. so either you got 20 tonnes of skittles in there (little exaguration maybe:p) or it isnt all vegetable fat:)

if your using half a kilo of skittles like delta did lol, you got about 20grams there which looks about right:D

Last edited:
Associate
ok, sorry to bring a dead thread back to life, but my batch of it is done! And without further adu heres the picture.

CIMG0051new.jpg

It looks very tasty, and smells very skittles like. However it doesnt taste so much like it smells. I tried it first for now just with ice, at first it tastes like skittles and then when you put it back you start to taste the vodka. You can definitly tell what your drinking and it does burn on its way down, but not nearly so much as it was before the transformation. I think it will make very good shots out of the freezer, but as i'm saving it for a party i'll have to wait till then to try it in that form.

Back
Top Bottom