skittles vodka

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
You're making fancy vodka 5mins from me, and yet you didn't tell me? :eek: :p

*mental note: Must raid Roberta's house when she's at work next :cool:*

pax

pax

Associate
Since this thread has been pimped again, I just want to say I was a Ubon a few weeks ago and they brought out a round of shots for us. We didn't know what it was, but it turned out to be Strawberry infused Sake (served cold). It was mighty delicious!!!!

I've already blended up a few hundred grams of strawberries and I've got it infusing half a bottle of Sake in my fridge now.

Going to filter it and serve it sometime soon,

Pax

Associate
had mine for my house party, apparently it was good but I was long gone by that time (deceptivly large mugs, pint sized which we thought were half pint sized, plus half and half rum and cokes, 2 of them for my self and 1 less strong for everyone else, and we were wondering why the littre rum bottle was gone within half an hour :o)

Associate
I made some a while ago, still got a bit left, used really cheap vodka, the packet of skittles only took a day to dissolve. It's quite potent stuff, you can drink it straight with a a wee kick at the end. But i think i'll just mix vodka with coke as it's much nicer that way.

Soldato
fatiain said:
Yay, being payday, I am going to make Fox's Glacier Dark vodka.

My Fox's voddie is lovely. Not found a mixer worthy yet though so has to be knocked back in shots. What a shame, eh?

My aniseed ball one does indeed taste of sambucca but sweeter.

Soldato
How many fox's? And is there a best vodka to use? (I.e does the supermarket white label stuff work just as well as 3x distilled smirnoff?)

Wanna give this a try for the summer

Back
Top Bottom