1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Friends and Family deal thread!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema & Hi-Fi' started by MissChief, 25 May 2017.

1. MissChief

Capodecina

As always, most of my deals are for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY unless marked otherwise.

No 'driveby' code requests will be honoured. You must have a minimum 100 posts and 6 month membership of the forums to request a code.

No new customer codes remain.

PLEASE, PLEASE only request a code if you're going to use it as I only have FIVE new codes to give out.

New deals!!

Sky TV & Sky Broadband together, 35% off.

Something you should be aware of, the 35% offer excludes the following: Netflix, Disney+, Sky Broadband Essential, Sky Broadband Ultrafast, Broadband Boost, Sky Talk Evenings and Weekends Extra, Sky Talk Anytime Extra and Sky Talk International Extra.

Sky TV only. 35% off also. As above discount does not apply to Disney+ or to Netflix.

I also have Broadband only deals, £23pm for Superfast (FTTC) as well as Broadband upgrade deals if you have Sky TV only and are with another provider, also £23pm.

I now have Existing customer UPGRADE codes for 25% off any Channel or Package upgrade. This works with:
    ✔ HD - Bring the shows you love to life with high definition that makes even the bad guys look good.
    ✔ Kids - They'll be in good company and well entertained with favourite characters from shows they love.
    ✔ Ultimate On Demand - 500 Sky Box Sets & all of Netflix, all in one place and in HD.
    ✔ Sky Q Experience - Take your viewing to the next level with Ultra HD. Also, pause what you’re watching in one room and pick up in another.

Send me a trust message if you want a code AND TELL ME WHICH OFFER YOU WANT, that is click 'trust' down at the bottom right, login if necessary then click 'send a message' and INCLUDE YOUR NAME.

1TB Q box is the default option and now comes with UHD and HDR Support (Sky Q Experience required) and supports two Sky Q Mini boxes, a 2TB or extra Mini boxes can be added at additional cost. UHD content only available on with The Sky Q Experience (Standard price £13pm) which includes Sky Q Multiscreen.

------------------------------------------

Wanted to add, in the past three months I have turned down easily half a dozen or more requests for codes as I'd given them all out. They're not unlimited. In that same period I have had FIFTEEN codes sent but showing as not used for some reason. Now the site used to track the codes isn't always correct or up to date as it requires manual entry by the relevant department within Sky, but to turn people away for codes while an average of five people per month request a code that at least appears not to have been used frustrates and annoys.

Please only request a code if you are 100% going to use it. No 'I'm thinking of getting Sky' and don't. No 'Can I get a code for my mum, she's leaving Virgin' until they do her a deal and she stays with them. Codes are limited! Thanks.

Last edited: 9 Oct 2020
  2. kefkef

Mobster

If I went for the 2TB box is there an option to get a mini box, or would I just get that separately from the sky store?

3. MissChief

Capodecina

Mini box is absolutely an option, yes.

4. insane200

Soldato

@MissChief Hi, I havent looked at a sky package so I'm trying to work out if i went for the original package at £22pm plus the Multiroom £12pm with a 2tb i'll get ulradhd and free fitting for just £34 !! sorry if that sounds thick, I'm moving soon and might cancel my EE stuff and move to sky.

5. MissChief

Capodecina

You won't get Sports or movies in UHD but you would get series although they would need to be downloaded. Sports is currently the only live broadcast UHD content.

6. TFC

Gangster

I need some advice as I am having a nightmare trying to get any sense out of Sky, it seems my request is too complicated.
    I am moving home next month, I currently have tv package without multi room. I wish to upgrade tv to Sky Q 2tb box and 2 mini box and add Sky broadband and phone.
    I am ceasing service at my current address with PlusNet, another story, so there is no taking over of an existing service.
    All I am trying to get from them is will they do it and how much.

7. MissChief

Capodecina

Sky won't be taking over anything, they will supply a new service at your new address and it'll need to be a new phone number. Other than that it's all good.

It certainly can be done. If everything is new at the new address then it may be worth cancelling and singing up as a new customer?

8. TFC

Gangster

that's the problem, I have legacy F1 and do not wish to lose it. I have to move the service and add BB and phone and upgrade to Q, it's this combination they cannot grasp, that's even before I tell them I want it on the date.

9. MissChief

Capodecina

Trust message sent

10. TFC

Gangster

Thanks, seen and replied

11. insane200

Soldato

Thanks @MissChief Movies and sports do not bother me, and downloading isn't a big deal except where I'm moving will only have ADSL annoyingly for now, will have a think about it.

12. Kol

Capodecina

:o

13. MissChief

Capodecina

No comment!!! :p

14. .Griff.

Mobster

If any new customer deals come along would you be kind enough to trust me please.

15. ivrytwr3

Mobster

Same with me if possible - thanks.

16. humanlaptop

Gangster

New customer deal here as well please. Ive popped my csncellation with Virgin and im done on the 14th July, so need Sky to come up with the goods or ill probably lock in to VM again sadly.

17. Omar

Hitman

I would be very keen on a new customer Sky Q deal if possible in the near future please. Looking to get Sky Q with the 4K box plus one multi-room box with sports and possibly movies if the price is right.

18. Flying_Hellfish

Wise Guy

My BT contract has now ended so I am weighing up options - if there are any offers I may jump across to Sky. I'll keep watching the thread!

19. MissChief

Capodecina

Still no codes I'm afraid. The current deal is ending in a few days time so I may have some more next month.

20. dbmzk1

Sgarrista

Anything for existing customers on the horizon?