1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Friends and Family deal thread!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema & Hi-Fi' started by MissChief, 25 May 2017.

1. no idea what

Sgarrista

Thank you @MissChief for the code :)

I have a question for anyone on here that's used the UPGRADE code, have you been offered the prices on the website moving from an older package?

2. MissChief

Capodecina

If you’ve already got a 33% off code on your account it should also apply to any upgrades too?

3. no idea what

Sgarrista

Sorry this isn't for me, it's for the in-laws who already have sky :)

4. dante6491

Soldato

Evening @MissChief - I dropped you a trust but completely did not mention the package :o - new customer if possible.

Thank you

Alec

5. Scramz

Wise Guy

Anyone typically know what it would cost for all the TV and Sky Broadband Superfast with the 35% off monthly? I'm not sure if its 35% off the current sky deals or off full price.

6. MissChief

Capodecina

35% off full price.

7. dante6491

Soldato

Can confirm having used the code. Thank you MissChief for sharing last night, much appreciated.

All in it cost me £75pcm for Sky Q with Sky Sports, BT Sport 4K, Fibre and unlimited telephone line. Believe the cost without the FF code for the same package at the moment the around £94.

8. Scramz

Wise Guy

Thank you both!

9. dale1uk

Wise Guy

@MissChief

I've put in my 30 days notice with Virgin and looking to go back to Sky. If I sign up with one of your F&F codes (providing you still have some) can I decide the start date of the services? Ideally I'd want it to start the same day as my Virgin subscription ends (22nd Aug)

Thanks

10. MissChief

Capodecina

Yes you can choose your install date.

11. dale1uk

Wise Guy

Great, and I presume the subscription won't start until then too? Of it makes any difference I'll just be going for a TV package, no broadband.

12. MissChief

Capodecina

The Subs won't start until you're installed, that's correct.

13. MissChief

Capodecina

@ssmacc You didn't use your code did you?

14. ssmacc

Wise Guy

Hello,

Tried to use it today but was told I couldn't as I already had a "good" deal?

I did change the deal yesterday, was paying £113 down to £90, still not cheap but still in contract.

I assume the 25% is only applied to anything you add to the package and not the whole package?

Cheers,

15. MissChief

Capodecina

Yes upgrades only!

16. ssmacc

Wise Guy

Cheers, thought as much...I can't use it then, thanks and sorry to mess you about.

Out of interest do any deals on mini-box's come up, I was told £60 on Tuesday, and £50 on Wednesday...what are people tending to pay for another box (awaiting a upgrade but we will have a 2TB UHD box and 1 mini-box, would like another mini - currently have an old 1TB box that is not UHD, got to wait for a engineer to swap the box.

17. MissChief

Capodecina

That’s pretty rare I’m afraid. Sky don’t get any extra revenue on additional mini boxes so they do charge for them.

18. Snookums

Mobster

@MissChief You got any new customer codes left? Cancelling my virgin TV to get Sky (no fibre in my area so need to stick with them for net) and want to get a TV package, not 100% what package yet

19. MissChief

Capodecina

I do! Send me a trust message.

20. Graham Carr

Associate

@MissChief would it be possible to have a new customer code? I'm not a big forum user and mainly have just read DIY posts in the past so understand if I don't meet the criteria!